Canadian Football League 2013 Season

walby2

Riders hang on to a 14-9 victory. With the loss, the Eskimos have officially been eliminated from competing in the 101st Grey Cup Playoffs.

Somehow the Bombers still have a shot at a playoff spot with only 2 wins to their name if they win out and Montreal loses out.

Somehow, though, I don't see Toronto losing 2 straight to the Bombers, especially if Ray returns.

He'll be back for next game.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While everyone is happy about their CFL team, I'm stuck with Kavis Reed and the spaghetti O-Line. I'm not watching until Kavis is gone.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

OMG Bombers. I've been of the view that the WBB should get crushed every game for the rest of the season to clear the decks for a proper rebuild instead of the halfass rebuilds this team has been doing ever since Jeff Reinebold was chased out of town.... but it sure felt good to see them win for a change.

That said, it looked suspiciously like Montreal was doing everything in its power to drop that game.

Argonauts move to 10-6 and secure a home playoff game. One more win in the final two games will clinch first place. The Bombers' loss puts 6-9 Montreal into the playoffs.

The Argos presented two uniform options on their Facebook page for next game: the regular blue-on-white, or monochrome blue. Unfortunately, monochrome blue had more likes, so they'll be wearing on Friday:

1383661_672196792812932_43421761_n.jpg

Ehhh. I vastly prefer the traditional, but I can live with this for one game. Let's hope they don't decide to bring it out for playoff dates.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• 2 weeks later...

Archived