Orlando Magic 25th season logo

BShaw20

Is this an indication they're leaning towards going to their black jerseys as their full-time roads?

no. but they wear those a lot any way right?? i wouldnt be surprised to see them do something with the uniform next year or 2 though

as much as i like the logo, i'm a bit disappointed they didnt go with a star as a containing shape like so

25magics.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I really like the new anniversary patch. The "25" really stands out and also reminds me of Nick Anderson, the very 1st Orlando Magic player and fan favorite. I would love to see the organization make the move to retire his #25. Outside of Orlando Magic fans most probably wouldn't understand (probably only remember him for his un-clutch free throw misses in the '95 Finals) but speaking for myself and most Magic fans I couldn't think of another Orlando player more deserving. The man cried when he was traded from Orlando!

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

I really like the new anniversary patch. The "25" really stands out and also reminds me of Nick Anderson, the very 1st Orlando Magic player and fan favorite. I would love to see the organization make the move to retire his #25. Outside of Orlando Magic fans most probably wouldn't understand (probably only remember him for his un-clutch free throw misses in the '95 Finals) but speaking for myself and most Magic fans I couldn't think of another Orlando player more deserving. The man cried when he was traded from Orlando!

oh man Anderson! my old boss had one of his jerseys from back in the day. her teenage son wears it now. i agree, retire #25

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Is this an indication they're leaning towards going to their black jerseys as their full-time roads?

no. but they wear those a lot any way right?? i wouldnt be surprised to see them do something with the uniform next year or 2 though

as much as i like the logo, i'm a bit disappointed they didnt go with a star as a containing shape like so

25magics.jpg

I love that one too, but that logo reminds me too much of the Dwight days in Orlando. I'm sure fans wouldn't like it because of that one reason.

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Celebrating a quarter-century of great branding and crappy basketball.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They reached the Finals twice so they are still the most succesful 80/90's expansion team behind Miami.

Edit: Technically Mavs joined the league in 1980 but whatever happened before I was born is a different era to me.

They reached the Finals twice so they are still the most succesful 80/90's expansion team behind Miami.

Edit: Technically Mavs joined the league in 1980 but whatever happened before I was born is a different era to me.

I still consider the Mavericks an expansion team since I attended a number of their games those first few seasons. (I was in college.)

Jim Spanarkel, Abdul Jeelani, Brad Davis, etc.

Archived