Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mbkYIY3.jpg

MFW my team was only the fifth best team in the conference but was given the third seed.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

My heart weeps for the losses in St. Louis. This week (Kings, Lakers, Dodgers' awful start) has got to be one of the worst sports weeks of my life.

And sure, why not, throw in the Clippers' and Angels' woes for added measure of SoCal sucking this week (although I don't care for either of them).

Oh hai win over the Kings. Keep it up Blues.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Oh hai win over the Kings. Keep it up Blues.

Still not over yet. A series doesn't begin until someone gets one on the road.

Let me say this: for all the sloppiness the Kings have committed, the Blues have identified a way out of Sutter's suffocation stick-check defense, and I'm impressed with the maturity of Brian Elliott, especially on three Kings breakaways. St. Louis has a solid groove going, but let's see if they can continue that trend in Southern California, or else it'll be a best 2-of-3 back to Missouri. Congrats on holding serve on home ice.

Can't wait for Saturday's monumental Game 3; here's to chewing my fingernails until then.

The Quack Attack cuts it to 1, maybe I spoke too soon about it being over.

You did. Tie game on Ryan's goal. Here's hoping FunkyBunky or StillMighty didn't smash their TV's in joy.

Yeah that's why I updated it. Hiller robbed Datsyuk, probably the save of the playoffs so far with 30 seconds left. The Ducks could've won had Getzlaf took that breakaway himself(earlier in the period), and not passed it off where Datsyuk stole it.

F@ck, for such a great game, why do we get to see a disgusting smoking commercial?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The Quack Attack cuts it to 1, maybe I spoke too soon about it being over.

You did. Tie game on Ryan's goal. Here's hoping FunkyBunky or StillMighty didn't smash their TV's in joy.

Yeah that's why I updated it. Hiller robbed Datsyuk, probably the save of the playoffs so far with 30 seconds left. The Ducks could've won had Getzlaf took that breakaway himself(earlier in the period), and not passed it off where Datsyuk stole it.

F@ck, for such a great game, why do we get to see a disgusting smoking commercial?

First hand, you could take any of the two Kings-Blues games and put them as the best single game of this postseason, but this one is up there.

As for the bolded post, it's California. C'mon. Being a high-liberal regulation state, the health commission can produce as many gruesome anti-smoking commercials as they please.

EDIT, 10:07pm PT: Nyquist gives the Ducks the NyQuil and grabs home ice advantage for Detroit.

Archived