Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cherry: I'm going to say something if I have time here...

Maclean: Well, actually...

Cherry: Let me finish!

They could replace Ron with a rotten pumkin and Don wouldn't notice

They could replace Don with a rotten pumpkin and he wouldn't notice.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Ha.

Edit:

Ha.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Ah, the playoffs. How soon until we can get some legitimate fiery (insert team, likely Blackhawks)/Canucks gloves-off hate flinging? It's almost an annual tradition at this point.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm happy.

However though, one win is only one win. 3 more are left.

This only adds another chapter to the soap opera that is the Canucks crease.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Huh, so "Riki" was the long-banhammered "max"? That explains why every one of his posts read like he was smoking a bad strain.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm gonna lose my friggen mind if we're going to be subjected to Drew Remenda's BS for this entire series.

Seriously. Just give us Jim Hughson already. I'm certain he's on this series, just like he's been on every Canucks playoff series for who knows how many years now.

In Canada, the Vancouver series is being carried by TSN, not CBC.

Good Game by the Sharks. Like ninersdd said though it's only one game as Sharks took game one in last season's playoffs and lost four straight. So hopefully it's a different result in this season's Stanley Cup Playoffs and the Sharks can continue to build on this lead. Game 2 Friday. Go Sharks!!

Also, bracket has been updated.

I'm gonna lose my friggen mind if we're going to be subjected to Drew Remenda's BS for this entire series.

Seriously. Just give us Jim Hughson already. I'm certain he's on this series, just like he's been on every Canucks playoff series for who knows how many years now.

Damn. I know there was a new contract recently that allowed for Canadian teams to perhaps be aired on not-CBC, but it still surprises me to see that happen.

spacer.png

What a game last night. Dat backcheck by the Bruins was phenomenal.

And where the :censored: did Wade Redden come from?! Somebody tell him it's not 2002.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Damn. I know there was a new contract recently that allowed for Canadian teams to perhaps be aired on not-CBC, but it still surprises me to see that happen.

Is CBC covering 'Canada's team' then?

Edit: Whoa. Absolutely amazing.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Oh great, a hockey video for me to watch 9 times and not get any work done.

If you edit together hockey clips set to a rock song I will watch the hell out of it. One day I hope to see the Blue Jackets appear in one of these CBC montages. :)

PvO6ZWJ.png

What a game last night. Dat backcheck by the Bruins was phenomenal.

And where the :censored: did Wade Redden come from?! Somebody tell him it's not 2002.

:(

GG, Bruins. See you Saturday.

It was infuriating how often the Leafs were being hemmed in their own zone. And how terrible Fraser is. And how Orr and McLaren are playing in the first place.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Ference will get a game, which I agree with.

I love Brad Marchand for this very reason, he went a little 2011:

marchand.gif?w=430&h=242

All in all, alot of momentum heading into Saturday. If the Bruins play at the same level Saturday, this series could be pretty short.

Archived