Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing i first thought with the Ducks jersey choice is that it was a superstition call from the up-tops in the organization because the last time the Ducks were 2nd in the West, they wore those jerseys (Pre-Edge of course) and won the Cup.

IbjBaeE.png

The one thing i first thought with the Ducks jersey choice is that it was a superstition call from the up-tops in the organization because the last time the Ducks were 2nd in the West, they wore those jerseys (Pre-Edge of course) and won the Cup.

Either that or they're in the mood for "boring". Then again Burke's currently there as a part time scout so I wonder if he's had a say in it :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not happy with the jersey choice.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Either that or they're in the mood for "boring". Then again Burke's currently there as a part time scout so I wonder if he's had a say in it :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not happy with the jersey choice.

I'd like to see the thirds too, but personally I waiting for them to bring out these jerseys :D

the-mighty-ducks-original_crop_650x440.jpg?1316365181

IbjBaeE.png

Honestly, the Wild Wing jerseys are the opposite of the Gorton's jerseys for me. If you put the regular logo and NOB font on the WW jersey, it would have been a perfectly acceptable third, whereas a properly-colored Gorton's logo would have probably worked well on a normal Isles jersey.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Or, you know...

tumblr_lu7nnlHHOj1qjlx7g.png

Next year's Outdoor Game?

Nope. I've heard from a few reliable people that they'll be wearing this:

_99_BANKS_Mighty_Ducks_Movie_Ice.jpg

...and that Goldberg will drop the puck.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Emrick can take the highway for publicly calling out soccer during an MLS on NBC promo aired in last year's Cup playoffs.

So glad his Devils lost last year; it's called "karma" for him.

He wasn't wrong...

And Doc is the best announcer, i think, in any of the 4 bigs...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Outdoor game featuring the Pens...again. Why does he keep creating reasons to make people hate my favorite team? Could we PLEASE mix this up? Involve Minnesota, St. Louis, Columbus, etc already.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Updated the bracket to reflect results after the games last night. If one of the mods wants to edit the top feel free. The link should be in my sig. I'll update the wallpaper page every couple of days with the appropriate results.

Looks like some good games tonight. Here are the matchups:

ScreenShot2013-05-01at30530PM.png ScreenShot2013-05-01at30558PM.png

ScreenShot2013-05-01at30635PM.png

GO SHARKS!!

Updated the bracket to reflect results after the games last night. If one of the mods wants to edit the top feel free. The link should be in my sig. I'll update the wallpaper page every couple of days with the appropriate results.

Looks like some good games tonight. Here are the matchups:

ScreenShot2013-05-01at30530PM.png ScreenShot2013-05-01at30558PM.png

ScreenShot2013-05-01at30635PM.png

GO SHARKS!!

Edited the orig post, thanks.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived