Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's a suspension. Eller touches the puck. Gryba doesn't leave his feet, and it's a big guy getting nailed in the chest. It's really tough to judge. Eller's health is all that matters.

Also I hope Diaz thinks twice before leaving his man hanging out to dry again.

Yeah. In all seriousness, on replay it looks he received a check that he didn't see coming. Which is why he fell flat on a face from a hit that didn't appear to have that much impact. And there was no contact to the head.

Agreed about that Diaz pass. A very bad play and I'm sure we won't hear the end of that either.

I don't think it's a suspension. Eller touches the puck. Gryba doesn't leave his feet, and it's a big guy getting nailed in the chest. It's really tough to judge. Eller's health is all that matters.

Yeah. In all seriousness, on replay it looks he received a check that he didn't see coming. Which is why he fell flat on a face from a hit that didn't appear to have that much impact.

Agreed about that Diaz pass. A very bad play and I'm sure we won't hear the end of that either.

Sorry, rephrase. Big guy hitting a little guy.

Supposedly it's a broken nose, he's at the hospital under observation.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I disagree with the 5 minute major. There was no head contact and Eller had the puck. Hope Eller is OK though, he was bleeding profusely.

There was clear head contact with Gryba's shoulder. And the call was the right one. Eller was in a vulnerable position so it would've been easy for Gryba to pick the puck off Eller's stick.

Hit to the head. Vulnerable position. Gryba's likely gone for two games.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

There was clear head contact with Gryba's shoulder. And the call was the right one. Eller was in a vulnerable position so it would've been easy for Gryba to pick the puck off Eller's stick.

You might be right. The replay isn't 100% clear.

All I can hear from Scottrade are the skates on the ice. How about a mic in the stands?

God dammit Brown you dirty :censored: . Try not to get suspended in the playoffs, please.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

The refs aren't good in the OC. The Wings get their PP wiped out thanks to Koivu running into Brunner, and then the Wings get away with an obvious stick slashing which could've given the Ducks a 5 on 3.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

You might be right. The replay isn't 100% clear.

I miss when a good hockey hit was just a good hockey hit...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived