Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have been great to get a powerplay goal before the period ended to really put the Leafs away, but Milan Lucic just has to take a penalty to revert it to 4-on-4. What a waste. I pray they trade this clown in the offseason.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Would have been great to get a powerplay goal before the period ended to really put the Leafs away, but Milan Lucic just has to take a penalty to revert it to 4-on-4. What a waste. I pray they trade this clown in the offseason.

I watched the play back, and it looked like a bad call to me. It definitely looked to be a make-up of the bad call that put the Bruins on the PP in the first place.

Guess there finally is some scoring in the Rangers-Caps series. I wonder if the Kings and Blues will finally put more pucks in the net.

Guess I'm right with that, 3 goals through 10 minutes.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

There's a difference between a jab at a team during the playoffs, and stabbing a CITY that still has a an open wound. (IMO, any 'joke' about a terrorist attack is no joke at all, it's gutless.)

Edit: Datsyuk...FILTHY

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Umm...we seem to have an offensive explosion in process in Los Angeles.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

nicklachey_10-e1367884401999.jpg?w=512&h=303

Classless, inappropriate, distasteful, immature, moronic, not funny one bit. I know it was in the heat of a rivalry, but I don't like it one bit. It's not just a jab, but the city of Boston. In my opinion it's a jab at hockey fans. I'm all for freedom of speech, and having your own opinion, but this crossed a line. The only thing this has in common with sports is that Sports teams across the nation use the Boston Strong ribbon to show their support for the city. :angered:

Edit: OT at the Joe. Detroit going shorthanded.

Yes, let's judge one of the largest and most diverse fandoms in hockey by the actions of one idiot.

That's pretty much how it works; fan bases get judged based on their most-visible expressions, which have a tendency to be negative. Hell, we all judge Philly fans for throwing batteries, though I'm pretty sure only a small minority of Philly fans have done that.

You don't get to disown every idiot who does something moronic; it's sad but true.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yes, let's judge one of the largest and most diverse fandoms in hockey by the actions of one idiot.

That's pretty much how it works; fan bases get judged based on their most-visible expressions, which have a tendency to be negative. Hell, we all judge Philly fans for throwing batteries, though I'm pretty sure only a small minority of Philly fans have done that.

You don't get to disown every idiot who does something moronic; it's sad but true.

I was at a Cardinals/Phillies games when batteries were being thrown at I think it was JD Drew years ago. Pathetic day. I know not all Philly fans are like that but, that's not the reputation. Went to a couple Phillies games wearing Cardinals gear and the Phillies fans were nice.

Anyway, Ducks/Red Wings game getting late in OT.

Edit: And Red Wings even it up.

Archived