Wrestlers in unis and logo related stuff

BadSeed84

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly certain Mongo McMichael doesn't count as a wrestler. He may have been a Horseman, but who in the :censored: remembers that iteration anyway?

He is a former Horseman and WCW US Champion. A horrible wrestler, but a wrestler none the less.

I'm fairly certain Mongo McMichael doesn't count as a wrestler. He may have been a Horseman, but who in the :censored: remembers that iteration anyway?

He is a former Horseman and WCW US Champion. A horrible wrestler, but a wrestler none the less.

And was key to the introduction of Bill Goldberg to WCW

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I'm not sure it would help if you don't know them in the first place. No offense but if you're a wrestling fan, you should know most of them.

I used to be quite an avid fan. Bought PPVs, went to live tapings; etc. Alas, I sort of drifted out of it once once DX disbanded in the late '90s/early '00s.

Sigs are for sissies.

David Arquette's a former WCW champion, too.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Stone Cold wearing an interesting Patriots jersey...

lhtshtc.jpg

and here's John Cena wearing 70's Padres complete with matching hat, I assume based on the MLB logo. Also, he's holding the original Undisputed WWE Championship.

p6vfVXW.jpg

For those who are unaware or may have forgotten, John Cena use to wear different jerseys every week.

o6l2HXs.jpg

9AyGof0.jpg

bSLCtu2.png

here's John Cena wearing 70's Padres complete with matching hat, I assume based on the MLB logo. Also, he's holding the original Undisputed WWE Championship.

p6vfVXW.jpg

For those who are unaware or may have forgotten, John Cena use to wear different jerseys every week.

o6l2HXs.jpg

9AyGof0.jpg

Brace yourselves...the John Cena pics are coming...

Nope. We didn't forget.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Nope. We didn't forget.

we kind of wish we could, but we didn't.

anecdotal with no pic, but back in the early attitude era (i believe winter '97), i was at raw at the coliseum and the new age outlaws came out wearing rangers sweaters.

sig2024.png

Nope. We didn't forget.

we kind of wish we could, but we didn't.

anecdotal with no pic, but back in the early attitude era (i believe winter '97), i was at raw at the coliseum and the new age outlaws came out wearing rangers sweaters.

I got a raw from nov 97 I believe, where they have on hand made Marlins shirts in cleveland, tempts me to pop in the tape I know I still got lol.

Archived