Charlotte 49ers Inaugural Football Uniforms Unveiled

$teauA

http://www.charlotte...TCLID=208050960

In front of a crowd of over 500 fans attending the department's annual Great Gold Rush Auction, the Charlotte 49ers unveiled their 2013 inaugural football uniforms.

Four players emerged from behind a sillouette screen to model each of the combinations that can be used during the historic 2013 season.

Two of the jerseys, one green and one white, were then signed by head coach Brad Lambert and auctioned off during the gala event.

The four combinations included all white and all green variations as well as combinations of the green jersey with white pants and the white jersey with green pants. The 49ers will also wear a white helmet with green speckles.

The predominantly green and white uniforms include gold and black accents to match the four colors found in the Charlotte 49ers official logo.

The 49ers will compete this fall in their first year of NCAA football. The 49ers will compete as a Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) independent in 2013 and 2014 before joining Conference USA in 2015.

ebc8bc.jpg

r1zvdl.jpg

f0rg37.jpg

22gun4.jpg

As a proud alumnus* that has waited for Charlotte to finally have college football, I am extremely biased and I have to say I LOVE them. What do you guys think?

*dfwabel internet grammar & spelling police

Those could be so much worse. Good first effort.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

dfwabel, do you have to be such a downer all the time?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Gotta love generic Nike templates.

Obviously, not like we are operating with 'Bama money here...

It is generic and "alumnus” is the male singular for alumni.

Yes, I know, that's why I was agreeing with the previous poster.

Also, grammar police? Really? Alumni, alumnus, "alum", you knew what I meant.

Archived