Hello all, recently I stumbled across the site geekyjerseys.com and this bad boy in particular:

Trainers_1.jpg

I fell in love with this jersey, everything about it is simply perfect. I'm very strongly considering buying it and I just wanted to know if anyone out there has bought from this site before? How do the jerseys fit? Is it worth my money? Are they good quality? Do they ship on time/as advertised? Etc, etc.?

Thanks for anyone who can help!

elm_1.jpg

My boner just popped a boner. I hope the quality is good. This is rad!

Follow my attempts to rid the world of the evil that is Laura Dern @LDisadirtbag.

My dog Folsom has a Twitter that's nothing but pictures of him pooping and sharing what he likes @folsomcanpoop.

If that's not enough, I have my own Twitter @DieZombieScum.

I would totally get a Voltron one....

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I'm not sure if it's good or bad that I don't get most of the references.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Bad, in most of the cases.

I kinda want to go back to playing hockey so I could start a team that was outfitted in one of these.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Bad, in most of the cases.

I kinda want to go back to playing hockey so I could start a team that was outfitted in one of these.

It's all perspective, I suppose. :)

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I don't care for much the Batman or Captain America one's but I'd buy the Legend of Zelda (even though I don't play it) and the Rogue Squadron one.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Archived