HFBoards Bad Comment Aggregator Thread

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

"massivegoonery" is a brony and also bad at liking hockey. Massively bad, you might say! In a thread evaluating Marian Hossa's four years with the Blackhawks,

Still would have preferred to keep Havlat.

Asked if joking about preferring a guy who once blew out a tendon attempting a line change (that's my editorial comment, not the poster's),

Nope. Obviously, I don't think Havlat's career would have played out the way it has if he had stayed.

After it's pointed out that two championships followed Hossa's arrival,

Havlat was better for us in the playoffs than Hossa has ever been; we'd probably have three with him.

Aaand finally,

I think the Havlat of 2008-09 was a better player than Marian Hossa in any year since. I think that Havlat's playoffs in 2009 were better than any playoffs Hossa ever had with the Hawks. I don't see how these are such laughable opinions, the stats certainly back me up.

Posters expressed their incredulity with, wait for iiiit, GLEE GIFS! This combined with the offending poster's Pinkie Pie avatar was like a critical mass of HFboards twee culture.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

In a thread about the NHL's infamous ban on wearing Nos. 0 and 00, "Ceremony" drops some 2nd century math on y'allz:

If I had my way every team would be listed 1-20, with other numbers in the 20 reserved for call-ups.

But as for 0, definitely not. It's not a number, and it looks stupid.

There you go. Zero is not a number. Kristen Stewart avatar, btw. Not Glee-related, but close!

If I remember my 7th grade math, zero isn't a natural number (something with real-world value), but it is a real number (which does include strictly theoretical quantities like zero and negatives).

Maybe Ben Scrivens should wear pi, or e, or aleph-null.

I don't see how zero isn't real world. During the ice storm, and our power went out, we exactly 0 Amps of electricity entering our house. When I eat up all my cookies, I have exactly 0 cookies, not 1 (perpetually renewing itself because zero isn't 'real world'), not some fraction of one, but zero, and I have to go out to buy more cookies...assuming I don't have zero dollars and zero litres of gas in my car...

tigercatssignature-1.png

Someone should pull up a Sharks game on Gamecenter, screencap a shot of the crowd with an empty seat, circle it in MS Paint, and start a thread called "San Jose attendance issues???", then see how many milliseconds it takes for that bowling ball with hands and feet to come in, lock your thread, and delete your entire account.

Aaaannnnnndddd done!

Get it while it's hot people, it won't last long!

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?p=77054187#post77054187

The pic in question in case anyone missed it and wants to see it...

113282883_slide_zps2c4ca721.png

Archived