Eagles go one color

GMS1122

• 4 years later...
<font color='#000000'>eagles wore thier all-green unis today against the redskins, they did this also the first year i believe they had these jerseys, i personally dont that they are that bad, i like to see a little change every once in a while. what do you think?</font>

The first time they wore the green on green was in 1997 MNF against the 49ERs. Also known as the "flare gun game". Some animal up in the 700 level fired off a flare during the game. :notworthy:

howardlayout1.jpg

<font color='#000000'>eagles wore thier all-green unis today against the redskins, they did this also the first year i believe they had these jerseys, i personally dont that they are that bad, i like to see a little change every once in a while. what do you think?</font>

The first time they wore the green on green was in 1997 MNF against the 49ERs. Also known as the "flare gun game". Some animal up in the 700 level fired off a flare during the game. :notworthy:

Thank you for clearing that up. I'm quite sure GMS1122 has been spending the last five years seeking clarity on that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Thank you for clearing that up. I'm quite sure GMS1122 has been spending the last five years seeking clarity on that.

lol yeah i usually like to start with the last threads and work my way back.

howardlayout1.jpg

Don't do that.

Ever.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Stupid server!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

*slap*

<_<

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That is typically not the way we do it around here....

Wow...when I first clicked on this thread I thought it was to say that the Eagles are going back to the "midnight green" unis for THIS coming Sunday. And then when I noticed the date I thought I somehow broke the time/space continuum...kinda freaked me out a little bit. The Redskins and 49ers in white shoes....ahhh :D

98Falcons.png

Wow...when I first clicked on this thread I thought it was to say that the Eagles are going back to the "midnight green" unis for THIS coming Sunday. And then when I noticed the date I thought I somehow broke the time/space continuum...kinda freaked me out a little bit. The Redskins and 49ers in white shoes....ahhh :D

Are you sure? This weeks game is in New York (really New Jersey). Would the Jets wear white at home?

Are you sure? This weeks game is in New York (really New Jersey). Would the Jets wear white at home?

The Jets are wearing their Titans throwbacks from 1960-62 this weekend.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

This thread is really old. Some idiot bumped this up. They are not wearing the all green.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Why would the game be in New Jersey? :huh:

(yes, this is intense sarcasm.)

Archived