NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, next week is going to be fun.

Next week can be a lot of fun. It also has the potential to make me absolutely miserable for the days that follow.

Well, I was hitting at the potential meltdown of CS85 and fellow Bear fans. Followed by some Infrared cheering. Either way, we'll have some happy/sad members and some very interesting posts.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I also think is the first time the Packers and Bears will play in the last week of the year with the division on the line. In a rivalry this historic, the last 3 years has produced two of the most extremely important games in this rivalry.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

A disappointing loss yesterday for the Saints, especially since it forces me to rrr...rrrrr....rrrrrooo...[makes noises like cat yakking up hairball]...root for the Falcons next week. Incredibly, if they somehow beat the Panthers and the Saints take care of the Bucs, New Orleans ends up with the division and the #2 seed. Hey, I can hope. In any case, if the Saints win, they're in, and if they don't, they don't belong in the playoffs anyway. Just sucks that they're two last-minute defensive meltdowns and an inexplicable loss to the Jets away from the #1 seed.

Also sucks that they lost Kenny Vaccaro for the season (leg caught in pile, ankle snapped like a chicken bone). Many may ask "Who?" but he's been very solid at safety this year, especially for a rookie.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

It's just occurred to me that I will watch the Bengals in a playoff game for the fourth time in the last five years. I saw 0 from the time I became a fan around 1992 through 2008. I missed the 05 playoff game due to an unfortunately scheduled high school hockey game.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Here's a big one. According to Adam Schefter and league source.

Romo done for the season, due to a back injury.

So the Cowboy's hopes are alive again?

The only reason the Cowboys are even in the playoff discussion is because of Tony Romo.

IUe6Hvh.png

Here's a link, by the way:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/23/report-tony-romo-out-for-year-with-back-injury/

Can you imagine if the Cowboys win this week with Orton? Or, even better, if Orton has some really clutch drive in the 4th quarter to win the game?

Apparently, the removal of a cyst one his back last summer is unrelated.

Now without Romo, does Jason Garrett keep his job due to not having his qb? The past two weeks, Garrett has had a playsheet in his hands unlike the first 13 weeks. Regardless of what he has said after the second NYG game he took playcalling from Callahan.

Here's a big one. According to Adam Schefter and league source.

Romo done for the season, due to a back injury.

So the Cowboy's hopes are alive again?

I don't know what to say if you think Kyle Orton has a better chance at winning this game than Tony Romo.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

All the Romo hate is kind of annoying, and I'm not even a Cowboys fan. He's the only QB that can torch a defense, score 49 points, lose, and get blamed for the loss. Again, Dallas would be looking at a high draft pick if not for Romo.

IUe6Hvh.png

Man, next week is going to be fun.

Next week can be a lot of fun. It also has the potential to make me absolutely miserable for the days that follow.

Well, I was hitting at the potential meltdown of CS85 and fellow Bear fans. Followed by some Infrared cheering. Either way, we'll have some happy/sad members and some very interesting posts.

Not exactly my style. If the Packers win, I will be gracious in victory. If they lose, I'll be happy for CS85. Don't mistake the joking back and forth that you saw yesterday for typical behavior. And don't talk about me like you know me.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Archived