New Pro Bowl Format means new uniform desigs/colors, right?

With the announcement of the new Pro Bowl format being two captains drafting players to their respective teams regardless of Conference, the old "AFC" "NFC" uniforms and colors are likely obsolete now. What kind of designs do you think Nike will roll out for this new Pro Bowl? Any ideas on the names of the two teams? What would you like to see the uniforms look like?

Team Nike A vs. Team Nike B.

They may as well have Deion's team go totally out there (and "PRIME TIME", if you will) and have Rice's be more traditional/conservative.

I'd have to guess they have the former players picking so they can choose very early...in time to produce the jerseys for consumption.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm praying that these two teams will make a wager, loser pays the winner's stripclub tab from the night before. Oh, it should be team Darth Vader v Team Stormtrooper.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

They should have a vote, every 2 years the fans pick the colors. So say one color set is ... purple and yellow and the other is blue and silver. One year, Team 1 will wear the home version of purple and yellow and Team 2 will wear the away version of blue and silver. The next year Team 1 goes away version of purple and yellow and team 2 goes home blue and silver. Then for the next year, they vote again for different colors.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

My prediction: Team Obsidian vs. Team Anthracite both trimmed in Volt.

You know both times Nike's trotted that out on the football field i've loved it, so i wouldn't be absolutely opposed to that.

What were these times?

Oregon in the national championship game. And Oregon against LSU the next season.

You know both times Nike's trotted that out on the football field i've loved it, so i wouldn't be absolutely opposed to that.

What were these times?

Oregon in the national championship game. And Oregon against LSU the next season.

Those were carbon fiber, and regular black with volt, nit picky i know, but i do agree that those were sexy uniforms

What were these times?

Those were carbon fiber, and regular black with volt, nit picky i know, but i do agree that those were sexy uniforms

I'm more than certain the ones against LSU were anthracite. If you look at pictures te helmets and socks and accessories were black as well as the numbers I believe. Whereas the jerseys were a different color.

The NCG uniforms had grey pants but idk of that's considered obsidian, or just grey or another color.

What were these times?

I'm more than certain the ones against LSU were anthracite. If you look at pictures te helmets and socks and accessories were black as well as the numbers I believe. Whereas the jerseys were a different color.

The NCG uniforms had grey pants but idk of that's considered obsidian, or just grey or another color.

The lsu game was anthrasite, obsidian is a dark blue thats almost black, anthrasite is alittle bit lighter and is a grey, and the grey used in the ncg pants were just a gray to match the carbon used in the rest of the uniform

Maybe they should use the colors of the secondary Super Bowl logos they have been making since the league went to the standardized system. It could be a nice way to tie it to the big game as it takes place the week before.

They should have a vote, every 2 years the fans pick the colors. So say one color set is ... purple and yellow and the other is blue and silver. One year, Team 1 will wear the home version of purple and yellow and Team 2 will wear the away version of blue and silver. The next year Team 1 goes away version of purple and yellow and team 2 goes home blue and silver. Then for the next year, they vote again for different colors.

Or..... (and I know this will never happen), how about honoring the reigning Super Bowl champion by using its color scheme and/or design elements to model both uniforms? (this idea very loosely based on MLB's All Star Game, where the host colors are used for AL and NL jerseys... and Hawaii having no NFL team, of course)

So in other words, this upcoming Pro Bowl would have one conference in purple, the other in black.

(Actually, I can kinda dig that.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived