2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked when the older sister asked if they could go to the Jets game right now. I figure you're either ten minutes away or ten hours away when it comes to downtown Winnipeg, so hey, you could probably get there and catch the last frame, and a hot dog, and maybe even...pab-a-bib?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I liked when the older sister asked if they could go to the Jets game right now. I figure you're either ten minutes away or ten hours away when it comes to downtown Winnipeg, so hey, you could probably get there and catch the last frame, and a hot dog, and maybe even...pab-a-bib?

The part I laughed at the most was when the mom said "Let's give him a try tonight" in reference to Montoya.....

She then starts crying again when the mom suggests "Pav will come after Montoya starts", like she agrees with Admiral....

I'm glad I didn't have hardships like that when I was growing up:

"MOOMMMMM!! The Senators won again!"

"Then cheer for the leafs, honey"

I always wondered why I was forced to go to bed during the playoffs, but now I think I know why.

The part I laughed at the most was when the mom said "Let's give him a try tonight" in reference to Montoya.....

She then starts crying again when the mom suggests "Pav will come after Montoya starts", like she agrees with Admiral....

Also good is the sister's sidelong glance after "Montoya is a good Jet too, yeah, he's a good Jet," as if not even she believes a guy who couldn't hack it with the Islanders could be any good, but hey, maybe the little one will buy it. For now.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Not so much absurdly high so much as we love when Hedley posts the same thing four times a week.

"Hey, Jets won last ni--"

SEVEN GAME LOSING STREAK BOGOSIAN SUCKED AS AN 18 YEAR OLD HE'LL NEVER LAST IN THIS LEAGUE

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived