Columbus blue jackets

GMS1122

Yes, despite the poor quality of the logo (not your fault), these jerseys are fantastic. I'm not a fan of the trim design, but that's a personal opinion thing. The layout and colour placement is great, and dropping the lime green was a chromatic masterstroke!

Ganz und gar herrlich!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

also, I think the concepts would be extremely sharp if the stars on the red sleeve stripes were removed. Just makes it a bit too busy with all those stars

you know SHB, i never really thought about this, i'll have to try it too see how it turns out, and you will be the first to see :;):

(with this post GMS1122 has become the 10th member to enter the famed 200 post club) :D

I'm not really sure no stars on the sleeves would work.  I think all the stars are rather busy and would recommend another option.  I think you'd have to use another striping pattern for it to work.  Maybe add another "yoke" like stripe in blue.  It might look a little sharkish, though.0

With this post, Sabres7200 enters the not-so-famed 78 post club. :;):

i really wish they would scrap the whole thing and start over, they failed miserably with the neon bug, and then tried to simplify with something boring.  i think the stars on the sleeves is better, because it unifies the logo, but i think the logo is a failure, thus any uniform incorporating the failure is subpar.  but i think you did the best you could with the given material

Archived