NBA Teams who need new Uniforms

ror1997

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pacers are going to have new uniforms sometime. The current set is going on a long time for the current state of uniforms along with looking uninspired. The rumor was for this year but that isn't happening. The franchise won't go back to the pinstripes(except as one offs) because of the brawl. And the fans are split between the FloJo's(early/mid 90's) and the ABA uni's that we've also had as a throwback.

I completely agree the pacers are definitely need to change their jersey's soon. They've had the current ones for a while, I love the away and gold alternates but the set as whole still feels a little plain. If you get a chance watch this video, the guy's new Pacers concept is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxgA_qqICzM

I could see the Bucks going with a new template, but green and red looks too good and is too unique to really get rid of, IMO. Maybe they add another, lighter green in the mix, but green and red should stay.

Other ideas:

-Kings should get new jerseys either next season or when the new arena opens.

-Nets should go absolutely crazy on their alt.

-Jazz should change the navy to a nice purple and lighten up the green a little.

-Trail Blazers should ditch the silver.

-Either the numbers go back to pre-REV30, or the Grizzlies should tweak their wordmarks. I'm partial to the former, if it's possible.

I don't think the bucks set is great, but I do think it's a nice modern set.

I love the red throwback, however!

I have seen the video and that concept is decent. I'm the opposite as far as the current unis. I like the home whites but I do not like the same color panels, blue on blue or gold on gold.

I love this guy's rebrand. The only thing I'd change is make the alternate gold or a throwback(pinstripes or FloJo's).

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Indiana-Pacers-TEAM-REBRAND/4722109

I completely agree the pacers are definitely need to change their jersey's soon. They've had the current ones for a while, I love the away and gold alternates but the set as whole still feels a little plain. If you get a chance watch this video, the guy's new Pacers concept is awesome.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

I have seen the video and that concept is decent. I'm the opposite as far as the current unis. I like the home whites but I do not like the same color panels, blue on blue or gold on gold.

I love this guy's rebrand. The only thing I'd change is make the alternate gold or a throwback(pinstripes or FloJo's).

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Indiana-Pacers-TEAM-REBRAND/4722109

Wow, this is the best Pacers concept I've seen. All of the unis are stunning, especially the home!

e8rbyd.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

The arched wordmark doesn't work at all with the slanted numbers, and the whole graphics package has too many different pictorial elements. Which is the main element? Is it the customized initials P and I? Or is it the primary logo P, whose rounded terminal on the stem is the opposite to that of the initials'? Then there's yet another 'Pacers' wordmark presented at the baselines of the court, which has a standard terminal on the P. There's also the secondary logo with a flaming P that also features stars that could do without them.

I find it interesting that he used a neon Pantone value for the yellow

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

The Indy alternate in that set is pretty good imo the pacers really need a gold alternate jersey current and past iterations of gold alternates for the pacers have been awesome. I definitely think that change is coming soon though. The pacers had the pinstripes for seven years and this will be the eighth year of the current jerseys there have to be new jersey's coming

The Indy alternate in that set is pretty good imo the pacers really need a gold alternate jersey current and past iterations of gold alternates for the pacers have been awesome. I definitely think that change is coming soon though. The pacers had the pinstripes for seven years and this will be the eighth year of the current jerseys there have to be new jersey's coming

they do have gold alternates

they do have gold alternates

I meant that any new set of new Pacers unis needs a gold alternate jersey and the concept above does not have a gold jersey and the away and alternate jerseys are much too similar imo

I disagree with the Lakers. The set isn't bad, but could be better. Especially the collar and the armhole design. I also think that some slightly modernized side panels would work wonders. But the current Lakers jerseys are nothing near perfect.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Yeah, IMO there's absolutely nothing wrong with the Lakers right now... but I heard a rumor about them doing a sleeved black alt. That would need to be changed.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived