NBA Teams who need new Uniforms

ror1997

I hope the lakers will do a little adjustment like the knicks.

Why? Whats wrong with their uniforms other that the black alt, all their other jerseys have a nice color balance

Because i don't like the current collar and white numbers.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please explain me what is so awful with collar that lakers, miami, toronto, detroit have? I can't even imagine those jerseys with other collar. Someone somewhere said they hate it and everyone followed that trend I suppose :ninja:

spacer.png

Can someone please explain me what is so awful with collar that lakers, miami, toronto, detroit have? I can't even imagine those jerseys with other collar. Someone somewhere said they hate it and everyone followed that trend I suppose :ninja:

It's uninspired. The split collar (so it looks like theres a collar from the back) is just a sad excuse for a design element. It's just...blah.

Don't want to turn this into a favorite team thread, but I've hated the Hawks uniforms since they unveiled them. Colors are generic. Wordmark is bland. Design is typical.

They need to bring back red yellow and black, there are way to many red white and blue teams, i dont know why they changed it

I like it too. Not for everyone, but i think it looks just fine on the lakers, heat, and raptors. What i do hate, though, is that adidas collar that looks like an upside down atari logo.

It's the awkward full collar in the back that bothers me. But if it was just piping in the back, it would look too sparse. Overall it's just not a particularly good design.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Cavaliers - need to change back to their LeBron era jerseys. I get why they switched but the new ones are such a downgrade compared to those modern classics.

Rockets - need an identity overhaul because right now its incredibly bland. They look pretty good when they throw in the gold for alternates

Hawks - They have strayed so far from what was a great identity. I'm not sure why teams are hesitant to go with red and gold, maybe because it can look like McDonalds? But they need to do SOMETHING.

Nets - I honestly don't get why people like this uniform

Cavaliers - need to change back to their LeBron era jerseys. I get why they switched but the new ones are such a downgrade compared to those modern classics.

The Cavs planned the switch before LeBron announced his plan to go to South Beach. People think the Cavs switched unis because LeBron left. That's just not the case.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I don't see these Cavs uniforms lasting too long. That said, I love them. Top 5 in the NBA for sure. I love the lack of white on the road jersey and I love the color scheme. I don't think they'll make it, though, because they are perceived as "plain".

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I don't see these Cavs uniforms lasting too long. That said, I love them. Top 5 in the NBA for sure. I love the lack of white on the road jersey and I love the color scheme. I don't think they'll make it, though, because they are perceived as "plain".

You're probably right. While I didn't care that much for the LeBron era set, I like the current unis even less. Even by today's standards, they look way too bland to me.

Archived