Nitroseed's Survivor Series Tournament

nitroseed

AY! No hijacking my tournament thread! You guys keep it up and I'll put you on a team with my grandma. I'm not even joking.

Anyways, while I'm here, I've just been informed that a friend of mine is visiting on the 7th through the 11th, rather than the 14th through the 17th like I originally thought, SO I wanted to ask if anyone has a major problem with pushing the start date back like a week since it'd be kinda rude to try and run this thing efficiently while company is here. I promise, once this thing gets started, it'll all be worth the wait.

And Sy: don't hate on the logo. Negative space loves you. Why won't you requite it! :cry:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah!

Start it now!

Particularly if it works better to move it for our first round opponant. Start it RIGHT NOW!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Anyways, while I'm here, I've just been informed that a friend of mine is visiting on the 7th through the 11th, rather than the 14th through the 17th like I originally thought, SO I wanted to ask if anyone has a major problem with pushing the start date back like a week since it'd be kinda rude to try and run this thing efficiently while company is here. I promise, once this thing gets started, it'll all be worth the wait.

Well, unfortunately, in that case, it pains me to say that I've gotta pull myself out of the Survivor Series.

Nitro, I PMed you earlier, explaining my situation. I'll be off to Scotland (first time in the homeland) right when the festivities would be getting underway, so there would be no point of me starting to participate, then leave unfinished work to an alternate. Instead, they can all start off on the same track if I pull out now.

Man, I was terribly über-excited about this, and hockeyman, Avenger, sorry, but you just won't have the pleasure of my company. :P I hope you all kick-ass out there, and I'll be cheering you on from a safe, but secure distance.

Good luck to the rest of the participants, I always enjoy the trash-talking! :D

Man, am I bummed. I think I'll eat away my sorrows. :cry:

P.S. Is it possible I choose my replacement? Pretty please???

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

OK, if eddie is leaving, I want to create a 'Banned From Partnering with Avenger' list, so the rest of us still have a chance.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

P.S. Is it possible I choose my replacement? Pretty please???

Sorry dude, rules is rules. I have to draw for the replacement to give everyone a fair shot.

And, speaking of that, I have done so, and eddie010's replacement will be... pcgd! So, Team 4 is now Avenger / hockeyman73 / pcgd.

And just to clarify for the record, the competition will start on Saturday, July 17, 2004. Two weeks from tomorrow.

Sorry to see you go, Eddie, and welcome to the team PCGD. I'm setting up a private forum on my webspace so we can collaborate efficiently. I'll let you know when it's up, homey.:)

Sorry to see you go, Eddie, and welcome to the team PCGD. I'm setting up a private forum on my webspace so we can collaborate efficiently. I'll let you know when it's up, homey.:)

Can I come? :P

Doh!

My dreams have come true!!! Its like the time my parents went to disneyland without me, but I stowed away in the back and when I got there, I got to hang out with Mickey the whole time.

My dreams have come true!!! Its like the time my parents went to disneyland without me, but I stowed away in the back and when I got there, I got to hang out with Mickey the whole time.

Mickey's good people...

Makes a plopty malt liquor, though.

OK, if eddie is leaving, I want to create a 'Banned From Partnering with Avenger' list, so the rest of us still have a chance.

Dammit.. this is EXACTLY what i meant!

Ok, since no one else has called it.. Our team claims Nitro off waivers.

ΓΔΒ!

Dammit.. this is EXACTLY what i meant!

Ok, since no one else has called it.. Our team claims Nitro off waivers.

...and Joe Bosack. He's ours too. Suckaz! :woot:

(Don't worry folks, purely in jest. I would never seriously use that ridiculous "w00t" in true exuberance.)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived