Nitroseed's Survivor Series Tournament

nitroseed

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, does any team have more metal from Logolympiad than we do??? Avenger who won the who thing, 2 silvers and a bronze from Gordie, and a gold from myself.

I feel sorry for you guys :D

Logolympiad medals... PAH! Those don't matter here. It's a whole new game now, sonny-jim. :hockeysmiley:

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Is team Triumverate color safe? Have a fresh outdoor scent? All temperature? :P

...and I thought it sounded like a heart surgery procedure.

"Doctor, we need to triumvirate the left aortic ventricular reticulation now or we'll lose him!"

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

...and it cleans with the power of citrus!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hey JR, I don't see you coming up with a logo for your team! ^_^ Where is it, punk? HUH? WHERE IS IT? I don't see anything! Oh, that must be because there ISN'T ONE!...

:D

My crayons will eat you alive, and may all your bananas be brown and creamy.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Hey JR, I don't see you coming up with a logo for your team!  ^_^ Where is it, punk? HUH? WHERE IS IT? I don't see anything! Oh, that must be because there ISN'T ONE!...

:D

My crayons will eat you alive, and may all your bananas be brown and creamy.

I don't eat bananas, actually. And man-eating crayons aren't really my bag, either. I fry them in the hot sun! Melt, you motherbeetches!

triumvirate.gif

Well, as I said in the other thread, now I know why Triumvirate Creative is advising folks to hold on to their asses. After all, the spot in the logo where the arrows' points all come together looks like a tightly puckered sphincter.

Hmmm... I wonder if that "ass" is tightly puckered in anticipation of being "blown"? :D

Brian in Boston

Speaking entirely as a spectator, I would like to say that it would be really cool to hype up this Tournament (as if it isnt enough already) by having outsiders of the tourny use the avatars or sigs of their favorite team. Sorta like how everybody has 'their' team during the NCAA's. It would be awsome to see legions of devoted Triumvirate fans trash talking against the SICK fan counterparts. I love how Triumvirate and SICK have realesed avatars and sigs, and I encourage others to do so as well.

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

so, are these the permanent teams for future Series or just this one? Will everyone go back into a pool and the teams get reassembled? Just wondering, it kind of stinks sitting back on the sidelines.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived