Nitroseed's Survivor Series Tournament

nitroseed

I like the fact that no one is paying attention to Team #2. We'll come out of nowhere to take on the other big guns and they won't know what hit them. I'd be afraid of ghosts, if I were you. Mawahahahahahaha!

Don't you worry... I'd never underestimate the skillz of the 'Zilla and any team he's on.

That's why the game face is on: :mad:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about Roz, there Av.. we will dispatch him first round... You only need to worry about your secret message board being hacked!!

muh, ha, hah!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I like the fact that no one is paying attention to Team #2. We'll come out of nowhere to take on the other big guns and they won't know what hit them. I'd be afraid of ghosts, if I were you. Mawahahahahahaha!

please allow me to quote myself:

<_<  i ain't afraid of no ghost!

AY! No hijacking my tournament thread! You guys keep it up and I'll put you on a team with my grandma. I'm not even joking.

Anyways, while I'm here, I've just been informed that a friend of mine is visiting on the 7th through the 11th, rather than the 14th through the 17th like I originally thought, SO I wanted to ask if anyone has a major problem with pushing the start date back like a week since it'd be kinda rude to try and run this thing efficiently while company is here. I promise, once this thing gets started, it'll all be worth the wait.

And Sy: don't hate on the logo. Negative space loves you. Why won't you requite it!  :cry:

Looks like we needed an alternates pool for Tournament Directors, too.

Anyway, I'll be happy to take over since you are unable to perform your scheduled duties, nitro. If you don't mind, I'll begin by re-designing the Furvivor Feries logo.

The anticipation of this great event - it will truly be a hallmark event in this community - tingles the essence of my soul, and I'm sadly disappointed that I must wait even longer.

Somebody, please slake my thirst!

Nitro will do just fine, thanks.

You're one of the anal retentive guys that actually took my post seriously.

P.T. Barnum was right!!!!!!!!

havent we told you before, if ur not serious or just saying stuff for the heck of it use what we call EMOTICONS or aka these :D:P:mad:^_^

spacer.png

Just a quick update:

Cuss has dropped out of the tournament due to other responsibilities, so that means I'll be drawing another alternate to replace his spot on Team 1 with Shiznit and GMS. I'll probably do the drawing at some point tomorrow. Sorry to see you go, Cuss. :(

So, who will our new player be? :D We shall see...

Sorry to see you go, Eddie, and welcome to the team PCGD. I'm setting up a private forum on my webspace so we can collaborate efficiently. I'll let you know when it's up, homey.:)

Welcome to the team PCGD.

Well, well, well... As if things couldn't get more interesting... B)

I went ahead and did the draw for the new member of Shiz & GMS's team... and that new member is whchoclte. For those unfamiliar, he is the man who recently unveiled the Lake Erie Commodores package. So... to update your memories, here are the 8 teams as they stand right now:

Team 1 - Shiznit / GMS1122 / whchoclte

Team 2 - commish / Rozilla / Hockeygator

Team 3 - Vicfurth / Braden / AbbeyBF42

Team 4 - Hockeyman73 / pcgd / Avenger

Team 5 - Sterling84 / pittunited / joel_fiasco

Team 6 - wurldwyde / SyPhi / paynomind

Team 7 - epper / GMac / JungleBook45

Team 8 - GameCock82 / Mockba / Steve-O

Bold indicates recently added members.

Well, with that, good luck to you, me droogies! :D

Oh, now you're just trying to make us all lose. :P

To think... we used to be the team to beat. Oh how things have changed. That's fine... preseason rankings mean nothing!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm hardly anal retentive... and I figured you were joking... or hoping to god that you were, at least.

and I figured you were joking... or hoping to god that you were, at least.

...I'm sure he wasn't. I'm guessing we are ALL sure he wasn't.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived