Nitroseed's Survivor Series Tournament

nitroseed

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait, wait! I do believe we have found a body double here... or some long lost brothers separated at birth or something.

av-braden.jpg

It's crazy!

Oh and the guy in the B&W photo up above, that's Sterling84.

Braden doesn't have a sweet goatee like me though.... He does have good taste in glasses, though. Nice, specs, ace.

so this is where my Iron Chefs go to moonlight! :P

avenger, you kinda resemble that guy that hosts the Weakest Link

Bet I could beat him a beer pong....

That's really all I got.

so.....

you guys wanna watch a movie or somehting?

I got PS2, but all my games are kinda old.

Maybe we could order a pizza....

[drumming fingers on desk]

anyone else bored?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Let's not forget NHL '93, and the worst team ever to grace a video hockey game: the expansion Ottawa Senators. Three defensemen rated a 2--TWO--on a 100-point scale. And you had to play them if you were playing with line changes, because you only had 6 defensemen on the team. The game even acknowledged how bad they sucked... In the little pre-game speech, it said, "Go for the ultimate challenge: Take this team to the second round of the playoffs." Never mind that in the first round you almost always played the eventual Cup champion Habs...

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

To take this even further off-track... I had NHL '95, and boy did I suck at it. I won maybe once or twice... as the Western All-Stars playing the Tampa Bay Lightning. To this day I can't figure out what I was doing wrong. It would've been really fun to play if I'd've been any good. Was I ever thrilled when I got NHL '99 and found that it had several difficulty levels!

Back to discussing the Urvivor Eries: Death to Negative Space!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm gonna make Gretzky's head bleed for SuperFan99 over here!

Greatest video hockey in a movie scene ever, followed closely by the Mall Rats one... than again, those might be the only two ever.

Still two great scenes.

I still have NHL '98 for the SNES. I can easily score 15 goals against the like of Roy, Brodeur, Hasek, Richter, anybody. All you had (have) to do was go on a breakaway, veer to one side, cut across the goal & shoot. Easy, easy, easy. I was playing as the Stars once and Greg Adams (?) scored a double hat trick before the third period. *ending shameless self glorification*. :D

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Greatest video hockey in a movie scene ever, followed closely by the Mall Rats one... than again, those might be the only two ever.

Still two great scenes.

Agreed Avenger!!! I can't tell you how many times I've lived the Swingers scene out in college.

Back to discussing the Urvivor Eries: Death to Negative Space!

this one has me in tears :D

You promised me breakfast.

Breakfast ? Breakfast, schmrekfest. Look at the score. I'm only in the middle Of the second And I'm winning 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, René. Now, Hartford, the whale ? Hey, they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived