Nitroseed's Survivor Series Tournament

nitroseed

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have something really nice in store for you guys for the first round... :ninja:^_^

By the way, just a reminder: If you want a team name and/or if you have a team logo, I need those ASAP. Email them to me at brad@nitroseed.net. Thanks guys.

Quick bump and update:

I have finalized the criteria for all of the rounds in the tournament, and if all of my plans work out, I will say this: there will be some really awesome surprises, and if you're lucky, making it to the Survivor Series Finals might open up a huge opportunity for some of you! I truly can't wait for this to get under way.

As for team names, here's a minor update:

Team 1 - G3 Studios

Team 2 - Ultimate Megapowers

Teams 3-8 have yet to give me a name for their teams. Please give me at least a name by Wednesday night (logo is not required... well, neither is a team name, but I'd prefer it). I will be posting the official rules in a day or two.

Hey, Nitro, sorry for doing this so late, but I have to drop out because of up-and-coming soccer tournaments. Again, I should of said this before. I will still happily support the Avenger-pcgd team, and maybe give comments or critique on their logos, if they let me. ^_^ And, probably there will be a better designer in the pool instead of me. GO AVENGER-PCGD!

Matt

No worries, mate. Sorry to see you go. :(

Well, that said, I've drawn for the newest member of Team 4, and that member is... Gordie! So, Team 4 now consists of Avenger, pcgd, and Gordie. Good luck, gents!

And for everyone's info, outside critiquing will be strictly forbidden. So, no one may show their work to anyone outside of their team. The reason for this is because all of the entries will be presented for voting anonymously. So, sorry, h73, you can't help them. :( Anyone caught doing so will have their team disqualified for that round and will lose a team member.

I'm sorry to announce it, but SyPhi and Wurldwyde have dropped out of team 6....

They are being replaced by Joe Bosack and Paul Rand!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm sorry to announce it, but SyPhi and Wurldwyde have dropped out of team 6....

They are being replaced by Joe Bosack and Paul Rand!

:therock: Am I missing something?

Well, Paynomind made a foolish attempt at "humour" by pretending to get rid of "us" and replacing us with some of the best "pro sports logo designers".

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

no infighting!

I was saying that our TEAM's efforts will be soooo awesome, that folks will think our TEAM consists of the world's top designers. Which, of course, our TEAM certainly does!

^_^

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Well, that said, I've drawn for the newest member of Team 4, and that member is... Gordie! So, Team 4 now consists of Avenger, pcgd, and Gordie. Good luck, gents!

Well, it looks like this is my lucky day! :D

Avenger, PC, where do I pick up my playbook?

no infighting!

I was saying that our TEAM's efforts will be soooo awesome, that folks will think our TEAM consists of the world's top designers. Which, of course, our TEAM certainly does!

^_^

Ah, I need to brush up on who some of these folks are. ;)

Our team can certainly hold our own, even with a virtual unknown such as myself. We'll fight hard though, I'll promise you that much. :D

wow, does any team have more metal from Logolympiad than we do??? Avenger who won the who thing, 2 silvers and a bronze from Gordie, and a gold from myself.

I feel sorry for you guys :D

Lets go team yet not named!!!

Nitro, are you still needing photos from everyone? Or are you just doing logos?

Archived