30 new teams for the NBA

wences

Hi y'all!

I want to share with you my project to make a new expansion of NBA with 30 new teams. First, I want to find a good basketball kit template. If you know one, please, tell me. Many thanks.

I will made the logos and the uniforms for these new teams. The names are based in past names, real names or University teams names. Hope you enjoy it!

Maryland Terrapins Baltimore Pittsburgh Panthers Pittsburgh Providence Friars Providence Fort Wayne Mad Ants Fort Wayne Cinncinati Bearcats Cincinnati Syracuse Orange Syracuse Buffalo Bulls Buffallo Louisville Cardinals Louisville Florida Gators Jacksonville Ohio Buckeyes Columbus Virginia Hokies Virginia Beach Connecticut Huskies Hartford Tampa Spartans Tampa Kentucky Wildcats Lexington New Jersey Pirates Newark Saint Louis Billikens St. Louis Missouri Kangaroos Kansas City Omaha Bluejays Omaha San Diego Aztecs San Diego British Columbia Thunderbirds Vancouver Seattle SuperSonics Seattle Iowa Energy Des Moines Sioux Falls Skyforce Sioux Falls Tulsa 66ers Tulsa Austin Toros Austin New Mexico Lobos Albuquerque Idaho Stampede Boise El Paso Miners El Paso San Francisco Dons San Francisco Las Vegas Rebels Las Vegas

whereicomefrom.png

I wouldn't use college names 3.0 DJ REMIXZ.

anyway, if you want a good b-ball template, try putting up a requests thread or looking in the Paint Users Paradise thread.

Then, when you have a concept or two finished, start a concept thread.

Oh ya, please don't use college names. It's stupid and unoriginal. If you want to use them then say you're making concepts for those teams, not making them NBA teams.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Different names for some cities:

Baltimore Claws

Pittsburgh Pipers

Providence SteamRollers

Cincinnati Royals

Syracuse Nationals

Buffalo Braves

Kentucky Colonels

Jacksonville Giants

Columbus Voyagers

Virginia Squires

Hartford Hurricanes

Lexington Stallions

New Jersey Americans

St. Louis Bombers

Kansas City Dusters

Omaha Wranglers

San Diego Conquistadors

New Mexico Thunderbirds

Silicon Valley Trojans

Las Vegas Gamblers

Was that so hard?

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

I got 32 teams of my own! They include cities that currently have teams and some nicknames are borrowed but not in the same city! The parentheses are to clarify the city or the full nickname.

New York Mags(magnificent)---Empire State(New York) Sky---California(LA) Riptide---Los Angelas Monarchs

Washington(DC) Warriors---Baltimore Bay hawks---San Fran(San Francsico) Whalers---Golden State(SanJose) Disaster

Windy City(Chicago) Crew---Toronto Towers---New England(Boston) Artillery---Dallas Americans---Phillie(Philadelphia) 4th

Mile High(Denver) Miners---Houston Liftoff---Miami Jags(Jaguars)---Motor City(Detroit) Wheels---Arizona(Phoenix) Firebird

Minneapolis Stags---St.Paul Crusaders---ATL(Atlanta) Freight---Cleveland Blues---Gateway(St.Louis) Ozark---Tampa Raiders

Pittsburgh RiverRascals---Green Bay Ice---Vancouver Wild---Seattle Pirates---Kansas City Bison---San Diego Patrol

Montreal Voyagers---Charlotte Shiners---Ohio(Cincinnati) Flyers---Oregon(Portland) Coho---Indiana Storm(Indianapolis)

Wisconsin(Milwaukee) Lakers---Nashville Stars---Buffalo Rapids--- Calgary Arctic---New Orleans Jazz---Edmonton Canadians

Columbus Cannons---Utah(Saltlake City) Saints---Winnipeg Fury---Ottawa Capitals--Florida(Orlando) Sun---Sacramento Rush

SanAntonio Wranglers--- Memphis Timbers---Carolina(Columbia, South Carolina) Palmettos---Raleigh Canes(Hurricanes)

Jacksonville Breeze---OKC(Oklahoma City) Lightning

I thought of some really good other names. I used the name I thought was best above.

Chicago Mob, NewYork Highrise, California(San Francisco) Cons, Miami Nightlife, Pittsburgh Brutes, Vancouver Sound, Dallas Pride, Montreal Seaway, Seattle Captains, Charlotte Mountaineers, Cincinnati Freedom, Milwaukee Pier, Buffalo Falls, Calgary North Star, Utah Rams, San Antonio Holsters, Philadelphia Commonwealth.

2013RoseBowlPNGsg_zps49cea191.png

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN-MICHIGAN STATE-THE DETROIT FOUR-WASHINGTON REDSKINS-LA LAKERS

Hi y'all!

I want to share with you my project to make a new expansion of NBA with 30 new teams. First, I want to find a good basketball kit template. If you know one, please, tell me. Many thanks.

I will made the logos and the uniforms for these new teams. The names are based in past names, real names or University teams names. Hope you enjoy it!

Maryland Terrapins Baltimore Pittsburgh Panthers Pittsburgh Providence Friars Providence Fort Wayne Mad Ants Fort Wayne Cinncinati Bearcats Cincinnati Syracuse Orange Syracuse Buffalo Bulls Buffallo Louisville Cardinals Louisville Florida Gators Jacksonville Ohio Buckeyes Columbus Virginia Hokies Virginia Beach Connecticut Huskies Hartford Tampa Spartans Tampa Kentucky Wildcats Lexington New Jersey Pirates Newark Saint Louis Billikens St. Louis Missouri Kangaroos Kansas City Omaha Bluejays Omaha San Diego Aztecs San Diego British Columbia Thunderbirds Vancouver Seattle SuperSonics Seattle Iowa Energy Des Moines Sioux Falls Skyforce Sioux Falls Tulsa 66ers Tulsa Austin Toros Austin New Mexico Lobos Albuquerque Idaho Stampede Boise El Paso Miners El Paso San Francisco Dons San Francisco Las Vegas Rebels Las Vegas

LOL, you used, D-League names, college names and ex-NBA teams names

2013RoseBowlPNGsg_zps49cea191.png

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN-MICHIGAN STATE-THE DETROIT FOUR-WASHINGTON REDSKINS-LA LAKERS

Hi y'all!

LOL, you used, D-League names, college names and ex-NBA teams names

At least he was honest

thundersignature.png

and

sport-scarf_bucs_zpsc424092b.png

LOL, maybe it's a question of language. I'm a Galician and don't express myself good enough in English. All the teams I propose to make this concept are real teams. For sure, Colleges, D-League teams and ex-NBA teams. Looking to find most populated cities in US without team but with a team in the past in NBA, an University team or D-League team. That's what I'm tryng to do. Change the logos, change the kits, but, for sure, teams are real. So, it's easy to realise that they are real teams if you are a little bit interested in basketball. ;)

whereicomefrom.png

I got 32 teams of my own! They include cities that currently have teams and some nicknames are borrowed but not in the same city! The parentheses are to clarify the city or the full nickname.

\San Fran(San Francsico) Whalers

Never call it "San Fran". No local would ever attend a game of a team that calls its hometown "San Fran"

It's San Francisco. Not that hard to say.

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg2q8t36q.jpg

Oops wrong image..anyways this thread has been going for a bit but man it turned into a firestorm quickly..props for trying to be creative but if you are gonna talk expansion.. you at leasthave a foundation.

Your English ain't that bad so just keep an open mind of some constructive criticism on these boards

shado_logo.gif

Archived