2014 FIFA World Cup

DS729

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIFA disappoint again. Both the suspension and fine are soft for a third time offender.

I dunno, it doesn't seem too soft, if Uruguay loses in the round of 16 or the quarterfinals he's guranteed to miss all of Russia.

Just picked this out of an article:

"The remaining match suspensions shall be served in Uruguay's next FIFA World Cup match(es), as long as the team (remains in the competition), and/or in the representative team's subsequent official matches.

I was interested in seeing which games/tournaments would count towards the ban. If any Uruguay matches count aside from friendlies then he shouldn't miss the WC in Russia but I hope he does.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

FIFA disappoint again. Both the suspension and fine are soft for a third time offender.

I dunno, it doesn't seem too soft. If Uruguay loses in the round of 16 or the quarterfinals he's guranteed to miss all of Russia.

Well no. There's going to be more than 8 or 9 international matches for Uruguay between now and Russia 2018, between things like Copa America and World Cup qualifying matches. It's not just a World Cup match ban.

---

Also, with Portugal up now, I want the US to be aggressive. If the Portugal result holds, the only way we're out is losing by 4 or 5 goals. Take some risks, push it forward, and go for the all out group win. There's really nothing to lose if Portugal holds.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Watching on Univision online. I like how they keep the scorebug up during replays. Most US events take it down during replays.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The one day I wake up at 1... but I guess I didn't miss much, either way USMNT looks to be in a spot to advance. I haven't watched the whole match, but it looks very sloppy for my taste.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Suarez gets a 9 match international ban and a ban for 4 months on any related football matters.

So if I'm getting this right that means he is banned from playing in any capacity until October 26...

That means he won't be able to play until Week 10 of the Premier League (based on the schedule I am reading online) right?

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/matches.html?paramClubId=ALL&paramComp_100=true&view=.dateSeason

fist-pump-o.gif

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I dunno, it doesn't seem too soft. If Uruguay loses in the round of 16 or the quarterfinals he's guranteed to miss all of Russia.

Well no. There's going to be more than 8 or 9 international matches for Uruguay between now and Russia 2018, between things like Copa America and World Cup qualifying matches. It's not just a World Cup match ban.

---

Also, with Portugal up now, I want the US to be aggressive. If the Portugal result holds, the only way we're out is losing by 4 or 5 goals. Take some risks, push it forward, and go for the all out group win. There's really nothing to lose if Portugal holds.

Oh, I misunderstood then.

I BELIEVE GUYS!

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Despite the loss, Portugal sucks Ghana down the quicksand to elimination hell with them. Christiano Ronaldo goes from breaking American hearts to saving them. God bless that greasy, douchey Euro-trash of a player!

But it was very terrifying, knowing that for a half-hour of gameplay, Ghana had the power to screw the U.S. again with a goal.

Despite the loss, Portugal sucks Ghana down the quicksand to elimination hell with them. Christiano Ronaldo goes from breaking American hearts to saving them. God bless that greasy, douchey Euro-trash of a player!

But it was very terrifying, knowing that for a half-hour of gameplay, Ghana had the power to screw the U.S. again with a goal.

Really? Just stop, stop everything.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived