If NHL teams were NFL teams (Thrashers and Golden Seals Added)(Concluded)

Djruggs

Just a personal opinion:

Love these concepts, but sometimes I think you should make it so that the pants aren't the same color as the jerseys. For instance, the teal-on-teal look for San jose could be improved IMO if they had white pants. I feel this way for many of the teams actually.

Keep up the good work. I'm interested to see what comes next.

glyphics-led-zep.jpg

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a personal opinion:

Love these concepts, but sometimes I think you should make it so that the pants aren't the same color as the jerseys. For instance, the teal-on-teal look for San jose could be improved IMO if they had white pants. I feel this way for many of the teams actually.

Keep up the good work. I'm interested to see what comes next.

While I agree that they shouldn't always be used as monochrome, both pants and Jerseys are interchangeable, I just put them in the order of color to white to alt (if necessary).

Defunct teams to come after Edmonton:

Quebec Nordiques

Minnesota North Stars

Colorado Rockies

ATL Flames

ATL Thrashers

California Golden Seals

since youve done a couple of defunct teams could you take a crack at the thrashers

The Nordiques and North Stars jerseys are amazing!! For the Nordiques, it may be safer to just use the white Fleur-de-Lis on the helmet instead of the hockey stick igloo

The Nordiques and North Stars jerseys are amazing!! For the Nordiques, it may be safer to just use the white Fleur-de-Lis on the helmet instead of the hockey stick igloo

the problem with the nords is they don't have too many logos to work with. THe only good one they have that would translate into different sports mediums is the proposed wolf head logo and it doesn't go well with the light blue/red scheme of the igloo stick logo.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Guest darkpiranha

the problem with the nords is they don't have too many logos to work with. THe only good one they have that would translate into different sports mediums is the proposed wolf head logo and it doesn't go well with the light blue/red scheme of the igloo stick logo.

Check out Sparky Chewbarky's recent thread where he took a crack at the Nordiques. He did some neat, subtle stuff with the colors that you might be able to incorporate here.

Archived