Jack's NHL Jerseys

Goallinedesign

hello world-

not really starting a series- i just wanted to post all of my work without adding a new thread every time. These are my first concepts in over 2 years and my first concepts using a vector template. Check out my sports portfolio GoalLineDesign.blogspot.com & my professional portfolio JackGambroDesign.com

I will be adding much more- feedback is appreciated.

flames+uniform+set-01.png

bruins+3rd-01.png

sens+alt+jerseys-01.png

bruins+winter+classic.png

rangers+uniforms-01.png

Flyers+alternate+uniforms-01.png

capitals+3rd-01.png

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

I love all of these, great work. I especially love that Flyers one though, it's incredible. I'm one of the few that actually hates the Flyers current look, and I think that your concept would make a great replacement as a primary (maybe switching the black for orange though).

YAY glad you posted all on them in one thread :) And that Caps jersey is close to what I'm thinking they should do. It's time for a faux back.

• 2 weeks later...

You get two thumbs up from me just by including the profile logo in some fashion. I do think the profile logo makes for a stronger front crest than the O logo.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Not a real big hockey jersey fan (they all look the same to me), I REALLY love these! Well done!

I think hockey jerseys are really the most creative intense jerseys (or can be) compared to some other major sports. Football/Baseball/Basketball all to me seem that way. Baseball especially, theres almost 2 accepted looks it seems. Perspective I guess.

Not a real big hockey jersey fan (they all look the same to me), I REALLY love these! Well done!

I think hockey jerseys are really the most creative intense jerseys (or can be) compared to some other major sports. Football/Baseball/Basketball all to me seem that way. Baseball especially, theres almost 2 accepted looks it seems. Perspective I guess.

do you have a favorite from these?

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

At least baseball uniforms have logos on them, unlike basketball.

Pretty big fan of the series, you should do CBJ, their current jerseys aren't all that good.

That's what- She

Archived