CFL 2020: A League-Wide Rebrand (16/16 ATLANTIC AND WINDSOR POSTED)

Edubdesign

What I think about these:

Ottawa: Nothing really stands out but solid design. The real team should use these.

Okanagan: The color scheme makes sense but the Nike logos are a bit much. There's eight Nike logos on each uniform and they really stand out, maybe you could cut some out.

2n1v22w.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's how many Nike logos there are on a uniform complete with Nike jerseys, pants, gloves and shoes. Socks would make it more, possibly. Gotta have that swoosh wherever Nike can fit it. The design, as weird as it looks with the swooshes, is true to life.

Just want to echo that I would love for you to release this template. It's excellent. All the concepts are great, too.

It's technically not his template, he traced Doug's template to work for paint :P

Which is why I'm hesitant to put it out here.

I'm not even sure I should be using it for this, but it was so damn good I couldn't resist.

Is there a place to use find Doug's template?

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Just want to echo that I would love for you to release this template. It's excellent. All the concepts are great, too.

It's technically not his template, he traced Doug's template to work for paint :P

Which is why I'm hesitant to put it out here.

I'm not even sure I should be using it for this, but it was so damn good I couldn't resist.

Is there a place to use find Doug's template?

He was using it for the NCFA Media Guide I believe. I don't think it's readily available anywhere, but you'd have to ask him.

Thanks for bumping the thread for me though. I almost forgot there's still two more teams to post.

Any more C&C before I post them?

I love the color scheme for the Schooners.

What city would they play their games? I realize they represent the Maritimes, but curious as to where they would play their games.

OK, time for the last two teams.

Both of them are expansion squads. To finish it off, I give you the Atlantic Schooners (playing out of Halifax) and the Windsor Aces.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I love the color scheme for the Schooners.

What city would they play their games? I realize they represent the Maritimes, but curious as to where they would play their games.

OK, time for the last two teams.

Both of them are expansion squads. To finish it off, I give you the Atlantic Schooners (playing out of Halifax) and the Windsor Aces.

Thanks dude....I guess it would help if I read the whole thing thoroughly. Thanks again.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

I like these last two. I think Windsor needs something more for their logo. This was an old team of mine, and what came to mig when I read Aces

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XiyGBzZ5UOk/Ss0QaBF3k6I/AAAAAAAACLo/4lsaBXQXlWk/s1600/Aces1.png

Question: are you using paint or a vector program? Just curious.

I'm from Windsor, and if you're open to changing names, I'm shocked at how underused the auto industry names are in Windsor. Pistons or Mustangs(though probably not, with the Stampeders and Roughriders). The Aces concept is great, just not feeling it for Windsor.

The schooners should be blue & gold--but a different blue & a different gold than the Bombers.

the Schooners logo you used was originally blue, not black/dark grey/charcoal.

It makes sense that a team with a water based name should have blue in it's colour scheme.

The design is good--it fits the CFL and football in general.

Although I'd like to see stripes on the pants.

Stripeless pants in football look like pyjama bottoms to me.

But that may just be me.

But change the black to blue and add a stripe to the pants and the Schooner ones would be cool.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Okay. Edmonton coming up? :)

You bet.

Today's post is the Calgary Stampeders and ujju2's squad, the Edmonton Eskimos.

rhPiyNA.png

VOEfKd3.png

Overall I like what you've done here--but I would like to make some comments-especially on the Stampeders, the team that is mentioned in my username.

-I love that you dumped the black. They use way too much of it.

-The all red look is too much red though, give the the grey pants or white pants.

-The grey pants should also be matched with the white jerseys--that look is classic.

-I'm not feeling the grey helmet, but I love the alt look.

-I do not like the gold pants. The Stamps have had some other great looks to copy for a retro uniform.

But overall good--better than what they currently use, not as good as some of their previous looks.

As for the Eskimos, I don't like their colour scheme, but that's not your fault. I like what you've done though, and the retro colours are what they should use.

Those look way better than what they do use--but that's directed at the actual team, not you. You did a very good job on the Eskimos.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived