Can you help me ID Lex Luger's jersey?

The Thrill

Just came across video from TruTV's "Hardcore Pawn" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woui4O25Z18&feature=youtube_gdata_player) of former WWF/WCW superstar Lex Luger pawning some of his old ring robes.

In the clip, he's wearing a jersey that I can't place...

Lex_Lugerjersey.png

My wrestling peeps wanna know: can you ID this gear for me?

Clues: not NFL, no league on the collar (he's wearing a T-shirt beneath w/ a cross on the neck), and there's a wordmark above the chest numbers and some insignia on the orange portion of the sleeves...all blurred out by TruTV.

Thanks for the help, folks!

Now on Facebook. And Twitter.

What happened to him? (not trying to be mean... I seriously want to know)

man he looks rough but then again most of those old pros do if they even live to that age...roids, booze, and hard drugs will do that to you...if you're bored spend a few minutes perusing the googles for old wrasslers like razor ramon (scott hall?)...it's quite shocking and depressing at the same time.

He suffered a nerve impingement in his neck that led to temporary paralysis - he basically had no movement of his arms or legs for about a year, so it's probably just muscle atrophy.

He suffered a nerve impingement in his neck that led to temporary paralysis - he basically had no movement of his arms or legs for about a year, so it's probably just muscle atrophy.

Also, drugs are bad m'kay.

You know how chickenhawks wear "Air Assault 101" jerseys in Steelers colors? It's like that but for bible thumpers.

Chickenhawks? Sounds like a groundpounder who no-go'ed himself out of airborne/air assault school on the first day.

That would be 101st Airborne. There's an entire line of military football and baseball jerseys. The Army football jerseys are the biggest part of the line. They didn't just randomly pick the units either and the jersey colors match those on the unit patches. My first unit, 11th ACR, looks a bit like the Falcons white jerseys.

You know how chickenhawks wear "Air Assault 101" jerseys in Steelers colors? It's like that but for bible thumpers.

Chickenhawks? Sounds like a groundpounder who no-go'ed himself out of airborne/air assault school on the first day.

That would be 101st Airborne. There's an entire line of military football and baseball jerseys. The Army football jerseys are the biggest part of the line. They didn't just randomly pick the units either and the jersey colors match those on the unit patches. My first unit, 11th ACR, looks a bit like the Falcons white jerseys.

Actually, got medically disqualified before making it to MEPS and then OCS. Worked closely with G-7 at Accessions Command/Knox before that got shut down and given to the suits at the Marketing and Research Group in Alexandria. Don't take anything derogatory by the term, though a lot of people around the Radcliffe, KY area would consider jerseys like these "high fashion", in my experience.

Actually, got medically disqualified before making it to MEPS and then OCS. Worked closely with G-7 at Accessions Command/Knox before that got shut down and given to the suits at the Marketing and Research Group in Alexandria. Don't take anything derogatory by the term, though a lot of people around the Radcliffe, KY area would consider jerseys like these "high fashion", in my experience.

No worries. I worked at the airfield in Germany that was the home for USAEUR Air Assault school(Fulda, Germany) for a while. Wanted to go but everyone else did too. You literally had to be SOM to get to do anything(German weapons medal, all Army sports, etc.).

Probably some jesus freak jersey from here

http://www.christianthrowbackjersey.com/football.html

We prefer to be called Christians...bible thumpers is not cool.

And besides it's bible humpers. BTW i'm Catholic.

Probably some jesus freak jersey from here

http://www.christianthrowbackjersey.com/football.html

We prefer to be called Christians...bible thumpers is not cool.

And besides it's bible humpers. BTW i'm Catholic.

Let's stop the theophobic remarks, please.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived