Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

And people don't believe the Canadian teams are cursed... There goes any reason to care about these playoffs. Enjoy your repeat championship Hawks

Or the Rangers could have won the series anyway considering what happened in game 1 even before price was injured.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And people don't believe the Canadian teams are cursed... There goes any reason to care about these playoffs. Enjoy your repeat championship Hawks

Or the Rangers could have won the series anyway considering what happened in game 1 even before price was injured.

Touche. Though I'd bet the Hawks would have won regardless. Can they at least do it in their red jerseys this time...

I don't think Tokarski could play at Price's level, and I know Budaj can't. The series is over.

The Rangers can thank Chris Kreider for sealing their spot in the Stanley Cup finals, by injuring the Habs starting goalie, although I'll admit that it might have been an accident. Either way, I'll be rooting for whoever wins in the west to take the Cup.

Price is out for the series

I want to say something, but that'll probably invoke the wrath of several people, with pitchforks, arrows, effigy fires and such. So I'll just stick to this:

"Congratulations to the Rangers and Blackhawks for playing for the Stanley Cup in 2014."

Martin St. Louis scored for New York, but the Canadiens weren't at even strength when he scored, so he's demanding a trade.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm cheering for the Rangers. This year marks 20 years since their last win (wow, time flies) and I'm kinda biased because I want Cam Talbot to bring the Cup back.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

oh god no, it's a nice round number since the '94 Rangers, I hope word doesn't get out or we're all going to drown in a sea of Mark Messier references, crap crap crap crap crap.

I don't have a problem with dynasties so long as I don't hate the team. The Red Wings winning all the time was irksome because I hate the Red Wings. I have no ill will towards either LA or Chicago. If they were to establish some kind of pseudo-dynasty that's cool. It wouldn't upset me.

Now the Rangers or Habs (haha!) winning it would be cool too. I guess what I'm saying is that any of the remaining four could win and I wouldn't be bothered by it. Screw Boston :upside:

So..... would you like to see a new champion or a team that has won the last 2 championships winning again? I'd prefer the former.

I'd like to see my favorite team win :/

Archived