The Next Generation Logos Site

CC97

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is one awesome site, Chris. :notworthy:

I was impressed with what you did back when you were on Tripod. You just keep on getting better. :!:

(I'm probably going to just refer people going to my rinky-dink out-of-date logo site to you instead, and concentrate on other pages.)

One question about your site, Chris ... How do you get to the logos for the leagues themselves (like the American League logo with the eagle, or the NBA logo with Jerry West's sillhouette)?

CK3ZP8E.jpg

That is one awesome site, Chris. :notworthy:

I was impressed with what you did back when you were on Tripod. You just keep on getting better. :!:

(I'm probably going to just refer people going to my rinky-dink out-of-date logo site to you instead, and concentrate on other pages.)

One question about your site, Chris ... How do you get to the logos for the leagues themselves (like the American League logo with the eagle, or the NBA logo with Jerry West's sillhouette)?

I haven't figured that part out yet, but it'll be available soon

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I haven't figured that part out yet, but it'll be available soon

Maybe you could do something like this:

Team                                  Span         Logos
NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION   1946/47-Pres       10
Atlanta Hawks                     1968/69-Pres        4
Boston Celtics                    1946/47-Pres        4
Buffalo Braves                    1970/71-1977/78     0

CK3ZP8E.jpg

wow, what happened to Pantone, it would be a shame for hime to go.

Anyway, great site Mr Creamer!

hey CC a couple of questions:

What's was Pantone's problem? and

will you be spending more time with TLM44?

I saw, I came, I left.

I'll answer one of those questions...

I suppose I'll be spending more time with her... although with the Jays in town for 6 I can't see that happening anytime soon :cry:

I get used to a boyfriend that I can only talk to on the phone :P Ah just joking its fun saying my boyfriends at the blue jays game...oh why...cuz he works there...that is why...You have to work for 6 straight...i have to work for 8 straight! take that mister creamer... :cursing:

I suppose I'll be spending more time with her... although with the Jays in town for 6 I can't see that happening anytime soon  :cry:

I get used to a boyfriend that I can only talk to on the phone :P Ah just joking its fun saying my boyfriends at the blue jays game...oh why...cuz he works there...that is why...You have to work for 6 straight...i have to work for 8 straight! take that mister creamer... :cursing:

Yeah well I had to work for like 130 straight earlier this year :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

so THIS is the super code you've been crazy about for so long....very nice, if it's looked more professional, I'd feel like I'd have to pay to be here.

to the people who made this latest version possible, you are not mere men, but gods :notworthy: you all deserve a cheer for your great work

I suppose I'll be spending more time with her... although with the Jays in town for 6 I can't see that happening anytime soon

I get used to a boyfriend that I can only talk to on the phone Ah just joking its fun saying my boyfriends at the blue jays game...oh why...cuz he works there...that is why...You have to work for 6 straight...i have to work for 8 straight! take that mister creamer...

Yeah well I had to work for like 130 straight earlier this year

lindenowned.gif

I think you're the winner there Christopher. ;)

Site looks awesome dude, and I can't wait to see some articles from Testy McTesterson. I love his work. B)

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

so THIS is the super code you've been crazy about for so long....very nice, if it's looked more professional, I'd feel like I'd have to pay to be here.

to the people who made this latest version possible, you are not mere men, but gods :notworthy: you all deserve a cheer for your great work

Thanks Zero, definitely a whole lot has been done, and to update pages is extremely easier.

Pantone, if you are watching us still, please come back, Chris, nor I never meant to step on any "cyber-toes" with the SSUR. I really hope we can all gets this turned about in the right direction. The Sports Logos & Uniform world isn't the same without ya! :cry:

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

to the people who made this latest version possible, you are not mere men, but gods  :notworthy:  you all deserve a cheer for your great work

Thanks Zero, definitely a whole lot has been done, and to update pages is extremely easier.

Pantone, if you are watching us still, please come back, Chris, nor I never meant to step on any "cyber-toes" with the SSUR. I really hope we can all gets this turned about in the right direction. The Sports Logos & Uniform world isn't the same without ya! :cry:

Excatly, where are we going to get all the PANTONE colours we need?

Archived