The Next Generation Logos Site

CC97

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interestingly enough, I don't use either site for news... I get my news from the forums.

Me too.

If its news, it should show up here.

I don't need no separate website for news!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hey, great work Chris! You have a lot of eye candy on this site that will appeal to the majority of the population. I really like how you've offered larger versions of the actual logos too.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I didnt expect so much praise from everyone, I'm glad most of you like it! :D

Again I repeat, if anyone ever wants to submit articles for the site, please do! Same for logos, I've already added a few submitted logos!

Together we can make this database incredibly large.

the only comment i'm gonna make on the Pantone issue is come on back, we don't bite ^_^

creamer, i'll take you up on the article offer. i'm no slouch on this type of thing...and being that the last article i did was on track and field a couple years ago i'd welcome doing one on something i actually know something about :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I know it would be more work for you but I think an excellent idea for the new layout is to include information about the designer/design firm that made that teams current logo/identity package. All it would take is a single line on the page it's just time consuming to add that in to each page of HTML. Just a suggestion.

I know it would be more work for you but I think an excellent idea for the new layout is to include information about the designer/design firm that made that teams current logo/identity package. All it would take is a single line on the page it's just time consuming to add that in to each page of HTML. Just a suggestion.

Yes, excellent suggestion. I'm betting this won't happen though.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Good grief, do you know how much research that would require? I like the idea, but, man... I shudder to think.

Yeah, really.

The merchandise should have the old "full" version of the logo, though, because I thought that kicked arse.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived