Uniform Trends that you like seeing in sports other then what they came from.

jaker52

Just a thread idea I had

My example is how Soccer has started using pinstripes. I also wish Hockey would put logos in the numbers like soccer does

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

My example is how Soccer has started using pinstripes.

It's something that tends to come in and out of fashion, rather than being a totally new introduction - there were some clubs using pinstripes (and pinhoops, for that matter) way back in Victorian times.

I wish more sports used tight-fit jerseys like Puma soccer uses.

the compression shirt look isn't good, especially in other sports like Adidas in football, Adidas sleeved basketball jerseys, and the first edge jerseys, and the 70s and 80s baseball pullover jerseys

the compression shirt look isn't good, especially in other sports like Adidas in football, Adidas sleeved basketball jerseys, and the first edge jerseys, and the 70s and 80s baseball pullover jerseys

I actually like all those looks you mentioned.

Tight fitting jerseys are ok in football because with the pads, they aren't actually skin tight. Basketball? Heh. You can get away with it somewhat tight. Baseball and hockey? Hell no.

Tight fitting jerseys are ok in football because with the pads, they aren't actually skin tight. Basketball? Heh. You can get away with it somewhat tight. Baseball and hockey? Hell no.

They tried it in hockey. The on-ice Edge cuts were originally much tighter then the previous CCM cuts, and players complained about it. Eventually Reebok just redesigned the on-ice Edge sweaters so that they now use a cut closer to the old "baggy" CCM sweaters.

Archived