Silent Wind of Doom

Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

1 hour ago, ThierryH14 said:

Hi @Silent Wind of Doom. First off i am have been a huge fan of your Signature series since I joined Sportslogo.net. I know you are probably a very busy guy but I was hoping you could create the following signature series for me (at your own time and pace)

1. Arsenal FC - all the club silverware from 1930 FA Cup to 2017 FA Cup, including the 2003/04 Premier League Invincibles (golden PL trophy) with variations of the club badge through years

2. Portland Timbers FC - 2015 Western Conference and MLS Cup silverware

3. West Germany and Germany - World Cup, European Championships, and Confederations Cup silverware in sequential order of when they won them (1954 WC to 2017 Confederations Cup)

Question: Are you planning on creating inaugural Canadian Premier League club banners for league start in 2019? They have York9 FC (York, Ontario), Cavalry FC (Calgary, Alberta), HFX Wanderers FC (Halifax, Nova Scotia), Valour FC (Winnipeg, Manitoba), FC Edmonton (Edmonton, Alberta). Plus unnamed teams from Hamilton Ontario (unveiling on July 12) and Victoria British Columbia (unveiling on July 20). Thought I would ask because it is huge news for us Canadian football (soccer) supporters to us finally getting a proper professional domestic league.  

Thanks again!!!! 

I... honestly... had no idea that was happening.  I could certainly give it a try.

And I knew your name/avatar looked familiar.  I'd already put your sig together in April of last year...

oavMRHF.png

But your request has changed since then (and I updated the league's trophies/logos and such), so let me update...

ze248rm.png

11 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

I... honestly... had no idea that was happening.  I could certainly give it a try.

And I knew your name/avatar looked familiar.  I'd already put your sig together in April of last year...

oavMRHF.png

But your request has changed since then (and I updated the league's trophies/logos and such), so let me update...

ze248rm.png

Thanks a massive bunch for the quick turn around. Yes I remember now that i requested one last April but I was away from the boards from some time with work.

As for the Timbers, i totally forgot to add the Cascadia Cups and US Open Cups they won to that graphic. Sorry. Can you make those additions?