Silent Wind of Doom

Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

1 hour ago, ThierryH14 said:

Hi @Silent Wind of Doom. First off i am have been a huge fan of your Signature series since I joined Sportslogo.net. I know you are probably a very busy guy but I was hoping you could create the following signature series for me (at your own time and pace)

1. Arsenal FC - all the club silverware from 1930 FA Cup to 2017 FA Cup, including the 2003/04 Premier League Invincibles (golden PL trophy) with variations of the club badge through years

2. Portland Timbers FC - 2015 Western Conference and MLS Cup silverware

3. West Germany and Germany - World Cup, European Championships, and Confederations Cup silverware in sequential order of when they won them (1954 WC to 2017 Confederations Cup)

Question: Are you planning on creating inaugural Canadian Premier League club banners for league start in 2019? They have York9 FC (York, Ontario), Cavalry FC (Calgary, Alberta), HFX Wanderers FC (Halifax, Nova Scotia), Valour FC (Winnipeg, Manitoba), FC Edmonton (Edmonton, Alberta). Plus unnamed teams from Hamilton Ontario (unveiling on July 12) and Victoria British Columbia (unveiling on July 20). Thought I would ask because it is huge news for us Canadian football (soccer) supporters to us finally getting a proper professional domestic league.  

Thanks again!!!! 

I... honestly... had no idea that was happening.  I could certainly give it a try.

And I knew your name/avatar looked familiar.  I'd already put your sig together in April of last year...

oavMRHF.png

But your request has changed since then (and I updated the league's trophies/logos and such), so let me update...

ze248rm.png

11 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

I... honestly... had no idea that was happening.  I could certainly give it a try.

And I knew your name/avatar looked familiar.  I'd already put your sig together in April of last year...

oavMRHF.png

But your request has changed since then (and I updated the league's trophies/logos and such), so let me update...

ze248rm.png

Thanks a massive bunch for the quick turn around. Yes I remember now that i requested one last April but I was away from the boards from some time with work.

As for the Timbers, i totally forgot to add the Cascadia Cups and US Open Cups they won to that graphic. Sorry. Can you make those additions? 

@DiePerske Oh dear.  Forgive me.  I was celebrating the win too much and, while I did make the file a week ago, I didn't realize I hadn't posted it yet.

hY97Wsj.png

hello @Silent Wind of Doom is it possible If I can get

New Orleans Saints

NFC West 

(1988,1991,2000)

NFC South

(2006,2009,2011,2017)
NFC Champs

(2009)
Superbowl Champs

(2009)

Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes

Hartford

WHA Eastern Divison 

(1972-73,1973-74,1974-75,)

WHA Champions

(1972-73)

NHL Adams Divison 

(1986-87)
Carolina

Southeast Divison

(1998-99,2001-02,2005,06)
Eastern Conference

(2001-02,2005-06)

Stanley Cup

(2005-06)

Houston Astros

NL West 

(1980,1981(2nd half),1986)

NL Central 

(1997,1998,1999)

NL Wild card 

(2004,2005)

NL champions

(2005)

AL Wild Card 

(2015)

AL West

(2017,2018)

AL Champions 

(2017)

World series Champions

(2017)

New Orleans Buccaneers(ABA)/Hornets (NBA)/Pelicans(NBA)

Buccaneers

ABA Western Conference champs

(1967-68)

Hornets

NBA Southwest Division

(2007-08)

As of the end of the 2017-18 season, the pelicans have NO championship banners of any type (Divisional, Conference, League).

Updates to this list will be made whenever a championship of some sort is won by one of these teams. 

thanks 

I'm sorry, @Mybug, this took entirely too long.  Got this done on Monday, but didn't realize I didn't upload and post it, and then every time I tried to, something would come up.

Some of the numbers you gave me weren't right.  There was a missing Astros division win and a non-existent Saints division win.  Here's the image with everything.

GiXNThI.png

Hey, can you please update my signature by adding the Rough Riders and REBLACKS east division championships (1960, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1973, 1976, 1981, 2015 and 2016), the pre-NHL Senators Stanley cups, the Green Bay packers NFL and Super bowl wins as well as their NFC championships and the U-20 Team Canada Mens gold medals. Thank you. 

Well...now that my Brewers' amazing run has come to an end...could you please update my sig with the '18 NL Central title?  (And my Badgers' '16 Cotton Bowl and '17 Orange Bowl ones?)

Thank you in advance.

Can I get the following:

Senators/Twins World Series Champs 1924, 1987, and 1991, AL Champs 1925, 1933, 1965.

Vikings NFL Champs 1969, NFC Champs 1973, '74, '76

North Stars Conference Champs 1991

MPLS Lakers NBA Champs 1949, 1950, '52, '53, '54, Conference Champs 1959

Lynx WNBA Champs 2011, '13, '15, '17, Conference Champs 2012, '16

Jeez.  And I thought last time's gap was embarrassingly long.  Sorry, guys.  It's been a rough and busy month.

@clonewars2008, the Junior medals gave me a little trouble because there's far less information on them than the Olympic ones.  Hope these are to your liking.  Also, you'd missed a couple East cups there.

EaHPLJF.png

@MBurmy, I'm sorry you guys didn't make it further.  Would have loved to have seen you win the whole thing... or LA... or Colorado... or really anyone else.

4EQ8Ng9.png

@simtek34, I've never had conference trophies for the WNBA because I couldn't find any pictures or information on them, but this sent me back and I was able to get what I needed!

da0Lbhs.png