2015 NFL Uni Re-Designs -- Series Complete -- Week 1 Matchups (added 7/14/15)

Philly's Phinest

THANK YOU so much for not giving Indianapolis a grey facemask, I hate when I see that sore thumb. Looks great once again, though I am not sure about the pants.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The number breaking up the helmet stripe on the back of the helmet was a risk, but it worked. Love the number in the logo on the pants. One suggestion: Make the sleeve stripes more "blocky" and less sharp.

Alright, so I've made the change to the actual stripe on each sleeve. Squared them off at the bottom.

Uj8wXRt.png

pSRoHaY.png

Better. Good job

fiowXOD.png

THANK YOU so much for not giving Indianapolis a grey facemask, I hate when I see that sore thumb. Looks great once again, though I am not sure about the pants.

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't like they grey masks either. I'm still hung up on the pants and what looks best

9/32 -- Green Bay Packers

For team number 9 of the set, we have the Green Bay Packers. Much like the Bears, the Packers have such a strong brand that I really didn't want to mess with too much. The helmet, logo and wordmark remain virtually unchanged. The helmet stays yellow and has a green facemask. The stripe is white and outlined in green. On the bumper, we have the wordmark in the traditional font.

gVxP1bz.png

Home Set:

As stated above, I really didn't want to make any drastic changes to such an old brand which has withstood the test of time. The home jersey is primarily green with the traditional Packer striping. Numbers are a block font and plain with no outline. Pants are yellow with a consistent stripe matching the helmet. Socks are a solid green on the top. The only glaring difference I made was the removal of the stripes on the collar. I just feel it gives the set a cleaner, more simple look yet doesn't take away from the classic heritage.

hw2b7OQ.png

Away Set:

Much like the home set, no huge differences except the removal of the collar stripe.

HunJ2rn.png

Hopefully I was able to stay true to such a great brand and really keep with that Packer feel. Enjoy! C&C always appreciated!

10/32 -- Tennessee Titans

Next up is the Tennessee Titans. I've always felt like the Titans could use a bit of a mix up so here's my take on it. The "T" sword logo becomes the primary. The type font stays. I went a little Oregon Ducks on the helmet. I think it's kinda cool. I went with the flames from their previous primary logo and placed them onto the side of the helmet and then placed the primary sword logo on the very back. Helmet is still white and has a white facemask. There is no striping like before as it would become way too cluttered.

swEtzBg.png

Home Set:

I've always preferred the Titans in dark blue at home (not sure how others feel). Basically I stayed very similar to what they have because in all honesty I've always really liked their set. I kept the light blue yoke across the whole top and onto the sleeves. The main numbers are white with light blue outline. Titans appears on the chest in light blue as well. There are also 3 pant options to choose from with the primary at home being white. I kept the striping on the pants simple as one thick line to match the shoulders. The font also becomes more sharp to closer match the wordmark. Another really cool feature that I added was the three stars on the collar in the back above the nameplate. This pays homage to not only the logo, but the state of Tennessee.

n1XH9s2.png

Away Set:

White becomes primary on the road. Again we see 3 pant options. Numbers are dark blue with the lighter blue as an accent color.

hulGMQD.png

Alternate Set:

Last but not least, we have the light blue alternates for certain occasions. Numbers are white with a dark blue outline.

GpxQBEx.png

Excellent job on the Titans. That number font is spot on for that team. Only change I might make is changing the color of the stripe on the white pants to powder blue. On the other two pants the stripe matches the shoulder yolk for same color jersey (powder with navy, navy with powder). Since the white jersey has a powder yolk it would follow that the white pants would have a powder stripe.

Excellent job on the Titans. That number font is spot on for that team. Only change I might make is changing the color of the stripe on the white pants to powder blue. On the other two pants the stripe matches the shoulder yolk for same color jersey (powder with navy, navy with powder). Since the white jersey has a powder yolk it would follow that the white pants would have a powder stripe.

Makes sense to me...here's what it looks like adjusted to the powder on the white pants...

1mHPida.png

dSaueUf.png

BOS9BjZ.png

11/32 -- New Orleans Saints

So back in action with the New Orleans Saints. Like the Jags in my previous concepts, I gave the Saints 3 helmet options with the primary being gold. The first helmet is gold with a black facemask. They're fairly similar to their current lids, however, I removed the stripe. Next, we have the black on black helmet. This will be paired with a NOLA pride uniform, kinda like what the NBA does. It's matte black with a shiny black facemask. Also, I removed the white in the logo as the set (featured below) will be primarily black and gold, nothing else. Lastly, we have a white option with a black mask. No change to the logo. All helmets read "NOLA" on the bumper which I thought was a nice touch and pays homage to the city. Also, we have an updated font which is carried throughout the jerseys.

un3kasi.png

Home Set:

A couple new changes to the home set. Striping on the sleeve is a thick gold with thin white accent outlines. Numbers are primarily gold with a white outline as with the NOB. The team name is also featured across the chest in gold. Primary pants are gold with a matching stripe down the side. Also, the logo on the hip stays. White pants have been included as a possible option as well. I really wanted to give the Saints a classic look with a little bit of a modern touch as well.

bCexj83.png

Away Set:

Much like the home set, except white becomes primary. Gold and white pants are both carried over. I may also add a black set (different from the alternates) because I do like that white on black look for New Orleans. Numbers become black with a gold outline.

uYrr81P.png

NOLA Pride Alternate:

City pride is a big thing in New Orleans. The fans love their black and gold so I wanted to really play to that for the alternate. Again, simple, but modern was my goal for these. The kit is black on black with the only real color being gold. If enlarged, the numbers have a dark charcoal outline (to match the matte helmet a little) as a simple artistic touch. NOLA is featured on the chest instead of the normal Saints like the home/away. As always, C&C is appreciated.

gWIqsfP.png

How ironic that you gave the Titans an Oregon-style helmet given that they just drafted Marcus Mariota. However, it just doesn't look right. It needs color. Maybe add a navy facemask.

It is pretty ironic. I put those up 2 days before the draft. Looks like I see the future :suspect: hahaha

Here's a few options including your navy request. Personally, I prefer the navy or white. Others include team colors, but I'm not a fan

X9MFiaZ.png

I like the powder facemask best; it looks like it connects the flame to it. I think this might be an instance where continuing the pattern and the colors from the helmet directly to the facemask would be a good idea, especially if you're going for an Oregon inspired look.

On to New Orleans, I like the white pants a lot, and I absolutely love the idea of a city pride uniform. I've always thought that of all the teams in the NFL, New Orleans should be the team to have one! One question though - did you leave out the helmet stripe on purpose? I ask because I didn't read anything about it one way or the other in your post.

Archived