2016 MLS Jerseys

labc93

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

I saw someone on Twitter photoshopped it to look like this:

image.jpeg.20d2e96f9c242a886288a2e5d6032

That was me. Not really based off anything. But if its the primary. It's likely rave green with shale or blue sleeves.

They've been teasing a Navy and Light blue on Mobile App creative

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

17 minutes ago, Saathoff said:

That was me. Not really based off anything. But if its the primary. It's likely rave green with shale or blue sleeves.

They've been teasing a Navy and Light blue on Mobile App creative

Speaking of their mobile app, the Sounders are debuting two jerseys via the app tomorrow. PRESS RELEASE

Image from the release below. Disappointed they didn't use the 3D style that MTL and others used for the jock tag.

Jersey-Tease-Site_0.jpg?uusdOtuE4YkvqFmc

7 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

I had read that the 3rd will be grey so maybe this is the grey jersey not the green?

I don't think so. The pattern on that jersey looks like the pattern on the closeup picture of the jocktag posted above, and I'd be surprised if they used that pattern on both new kits.

Edit: Same jocktag too, so it definitely looks to be the primary kit:

image.jpeg.79580cc2fc0333069a56ad77a3cf2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

I don't think so. The pattern on that jersey looks like the pattern on the closeup picture of the jocktag posted above, and I'd be surprised if they used that pattern on both new kits.

I hope so since I'd love for the green to have blue sleeves to balance with the blue pants.

39 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Edit: Same jocktag too, so it definitely looks to be the primary kit:

image.jpeg.79580cc2fc0333069a56ad77a3cf2

Oh my god, they cut his leg! You Bastards!

4r2eer.png

On 2/15/2016 at 11:46 AM, upperV03 said:

Looks like the Timbers changed the sponsor logo on the primary kit to match the one on the recently unveiled secondary kit (minus the small "AIRLINES" text on the bottom):

CbRVg-5UMAAG8l7.jpg.b6ba05161d295c233e95

Also, that gives us our first look at how the star looks on the primary jersey. 

Not sure if this has always been the case, but the championship stars are only available on the authentics and not the replicas. 

Archived