New WWE RAW and Smackdown Live logos

29texan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The SHOW said:

I like the SmackDown one but RAW look so generic but I see what they're trying to do 

This pretty much sums it up for me...

43 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

That's not a W, that's an upside down M.

Very obvious. Did they think no one would notice?

both of these seem lazily made

Just wait until you see the booking.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The new WWE logo had grown on me a lot since they first unveiled it. I'm to the point now where when I see the scratch logo, I think it looks dated. Here's hoping these do the same because right now...yikes. Both look like something you would design in the create-a-logo section of a WWE video game on your Xbox, not to mention the fact that the Raw logo bears a striking resemblance to Dodge Ram.

I like Smackdown but I'm not totally sure how to feel about Raw. I'll have to wait and see how it's executed as a graphics package and in other applications before I can totally get an opinion.

Also dare I say, I think the W is an upside down M to stand for Monday. It might factor into an animation or something, I dunno.

bSLCtu2.png

SmackDown's logo will look 100% better once they ditch the "LIVE" in a year or so.

And I'm in the minority here, but the new RAW is a huge upgrade. Best Raw logo since 2002-ish.

6uXNWAo.png

That might be the most poorly rendered "W" I've ever seen. That entire Raw logo is poorly designed, but the "W" makes it complete garbage.

The SmackDown logo isn't bad, but is rather generic, and the "Live" looks shoehorned in. Also looks far too similar to the Impact logo.

Huge downgrade for Raw, and a push for SmackDown (the old logo was dated, I thought).

Archived