Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sleuthpanther Do we have a logo for the NAC? If not, I'd be willing to come up with something. If you have any ideas for it just send them in a PM. I'd also be willing to do an updated logo sheet for you if we can get our hands on the primaries.

@~Bear I like the jerseys, but the numbers aren't centered.

@TheLogoManiac13 The overall look is adventurous, and I like that. I would make the numbers blue on the road, the yellow just doesn't really work with white.

@XenonDesigns I'm in the same boat with you. I haven't really ever done unis :P I think it's a very solid first attempt, maybe you could add some stripes that look like the ones on a patriot's uniform.

I should have my uniforms soon :) 

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

IMPORTANT SCAA BUSINESS 

So we still need to come up with a name for the Southern Conference. We have the Pacific, Continental, and Lakes so far. Maybe something like Big Sun or Dixie, but I'd like to hear from all of you!

Also if any of you would like your uniforms updated on a vector template I'd be happy to do so!

A member of TSA's faculty got a hold of the Armadillos football jerseys, and ended up leaking them on social media.

As a result, the DeSoto Armadillos decided to release the home and away uniforms early, however they did not reveal the alternate jersey as of yet.

Q6LmJBq.png

(I've never really done jerseys before, so critique is appreciated.)

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

18 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

IMPORTANT SCAA BUSINESS 

So we still need to come up with a name for the Southern Conference. We have the Pacific, Continental, and Lakes so far. Maybe something like Big Sun or Dixie, but I'd like to hear from all of you!

Also if any of you would like your uniforms updated on a vector template I'd be happy to do so!

I kind of like Big Sun. It's different than the other conference names we have.

Agreed. Big Sun is a unique name. 

Also, I have an idea with adding new teams to conferences. If we had 4-6 new Canadian colleges (not including the two who applied. This includes the Rhinos because they haven't been adopted but showed their design) there could be a Canadian conference. The Pacific could take the Crazy 8's as well. 

In the mean time, we could accept schools but wait on Canadian schools and not place them if you want to do a Canadian conference. Also we could go ahead and accept the crazy eights into the Pacific if this is a path everyone wants to take. 

3 hours ago, XenonDesigns said:

Football concepts are not my speciality, in fact this is the first one I've ever made so it may not be perfect.

HOME_FOOTBALL.pngAWAY_FOOTBALL.png

Great start!  If you need a recolored version of the small "C" conference logo, please let me know!

bYhYmxh.png

The Wisconsin State French:

The French this year, sport a classic look that they've had for almost 30 years. The signature white helmet-french flag waving fist logo is adorned on both sides of the helmet. The socks pay another homage to the french with the tricolor socks. On each of the collars, the Wisconsin motto, Forward, can be seen in french. The third jersey have been wore since the building of Myrick Stadium in 1936 as the original home Jersey and is wore at home games against rivals such as Quad City and White Bear Lake U.

2012_Blank.png

It's Me

Archived