Jimmy's Adventures in Recolored Logos

JerseyJimmy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

Speaking of triple-A teams with terrible color schemes, the Norfolk Tides.

Tides.png

I'm a big fan of the Tides rebrand, but this color scheme just takes it even further. Great work!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

How about the current Utah Jazz logo (this one they just came out with) in (A) The "Mountain Colors" of the late 1990s (Purple, Teal, Copper, etc.), (B) The Black/Copper/Purple alternate of the early 2000s, or (C) The mid-to-late 2000s Dual Blue?

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Aren't the brooklyn colors just black and white, even though i think this looks better. Might i suggest something in the rainbow nuggets category?

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

I tried. I really did. But no matter how I distributed them, the rainbow colors looked absolutely terrible on the modern logo.

As a consolation prize, here's what I imagine the Robo-Penguin would've looked like had the Pens ran with the double blue instead of black and yellow.

Robopenguin.png

53Ocz8U.png

47 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

Penguins are prettty cool. 

Can someone explain why it's called the Robo-Penguin though? I never understood that.

It looks very robotic looking by the shape and everything and it's a penguin, obviously. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived