Other Birds as the Orioles Logo

raysox

If you don't follow me on twitter(which you should) you may have missed this. It all started as a fun little joke tweet I made while stuck in a car coming back from Tennessee.

All it was was a fun little joke, and then I got to thinking about a concept using that Orioles logo style. Then what would a flamingo look like? What about a chicken? Duck?

Sunday night I made the mistake of following through on these thoughts and created the twitter @smilingbirdlogo, and well the topic is exactly how it sounds.

I figured someone would have brought it up here but it seems like something you all would enjoy the hell out of. Thanks!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of the ones I’ve done are ones that are recognizable by their face, so red tailed hawk would just look like a normal hawk. I notice all the suggestions and have a few ones that I have in mind to do soon while the iron is hot

but then again I got weird and did an egg last night

14 hours ago, raysox said:

If you don't follow me on twitter(which you should) you may have missed this. It all started as a fun little joke tweet I made while stuck in a car coming back from Tennessee.

All it was was a fun little joke, and then I got to thinking about a concept using that Orioles logo style. Then what would a flamingo look like? What about a chicken? Duck?

Sunday night I made the mistake of following through on these thoughts and created the twitter @smilingbirdlogo, and well the topic is exactly how it sounds.

I figured someone would have brought it up here but it seems like something you all would enjoy the hell out of. Thanks!

I've been loving this series! keep'em coming! 

13 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Would it be possible to sell these on shirts? I'd buy a loon or turkey shirt in a heartbeat

I'd say he's sitting on a pile of money with the raven one, at least.

Archived