2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@canzman everything looks right for P4 except Baltimore is also wearing white at home. 

In week 1, one team is busting out color rush right away. Another team is wearing a color alt.  I don’t really pay attention to what teams have announced their uniform schedule so this might already be out there.   

this is the kind kind of stuff I can share if you think it’s helpful but it’s not much. 

Also- pants aren’t on the schedule only jersey color.  So I have no clue what pants teams are wearing 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

58 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

@canzman everything looks right for P4 except Baltimore is also wearing white at home. 

In week 1, one team is busting out color rush right away. Another team is wearing a color alt.  I don’t really pay attention to what teams have announced their uniform schedule so this might already be out there.   

this is the kind kind of stuff I can share if you think it’s helpful but it’s not much. 

Also- pants aren’t on the schedule only jersey color.  So I have no clue what pants teams are wearing 

I sort of like the riddle-like nature of it.

If I had to make a guess, I’d bet that it’s the Titans wearing their color alt in Miami (like they did last year, albeit in the old design), and is it perhaps the Giants busting out their all-white color rush for the first game of fall?

2 hours ago, Andrew7256 said:

Wonder if it's the Browns going with the color rush...Not a fan of the Steelers wearing their home uniforms in Cleveland...Kind of makes me sick haha!

The Steelers wouldn’t be able to wear their home jerseys because the brown’s color rush is brown

14 minutes ago, dont care said:

The Steelers wouldn’t be able to wear their home jerseys because the brown’s color rush is brown

They mean that the Browns wearing color rush would subvert the Steelers being able to wear their homes since the Browns would probably just wear the whites anyway.

Yeah. My point was that maybe they're going to go with color rush so the Steelers don't wear black in Cleveland.

I may be in the minority when I say I don't mind the all white though...But on one hand I still hate seeing Pittsburgh wear black in Cleveland. So torn!!!???

I hope it’s not the Eagles going colour rush for week 1. I ordered a green Malcolm Jenkins jersey with the Super Bowl champs patch. If they wear black instead that would irritate me to have a jersey that was never actually worn with the patch that’s on it. They are selling black jerseys with the patch as well, but for fewer players, so I hope it’s a safe bet they’ll wear green. 

1 hour ago, dont care said:

It doesn’t matter when their Thursday night game is since color rush used any game and not just thursdays anymore

The patriots should honestly wear there color rush as an alternate with the white pants they wore last year on TNF 

On 8/25/2018 at 8:40 AM, goforbroke said:

I have the jersey designation schedule for 2018.  Last year I tried to share what I could without getting in trouble but I’m debating whether I just stay out of it this year.  I got the sense that I was just frustrating people more than I was helping. 

No, it was definitely helpful and it's fun to figure out which teams you're referring to. Can you share how many times the Browns will be in white at home or give a hint?

Archived