canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

The only team we're waiting on that usually releases their jersey schedule is Atlanta. Many other teams tweet out their combos mid week before each game.

The Falcons are predictable in that they always go red over white at home. I just wonder when they are going to wear their throwbacks and/or Color Rush set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Cowboys should wear navy at home for every divisional opponent unless they are scheduled to wear navy on the road vs that team in the other game

Interesting. This season the only divisional foe they are wearing navy on the road for is Washington.  I wonder what will be on display in AT&T on Thanksgiving--Cowboys' "Color Rush" vs Redskins mono-burgundy, or both teams wearing regular sets (burgundy over yellow vs white over blue/gray)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

Interesting. This season the only divisional foe they are wearing navy on the road for is Washington.  I wonder what will be on display in AT&T on Thanksgiving--Cowboys' "Color Rush" vs Redskins mono-burgundy, or both teams wearing regular sets (burgundy over yellow vs white over blue/gray)?

Sometimes the eagles or Redskins wear white at home or Giants wear color rush so in those cases then the cowboys should wear white at home vs division teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, msubulldog said:

The Falcons are predictable in that they always go red over white at home. I just wonder when they are going to wear their throwbacks and/or Color Rush set.

Exactly. They have 3 consecutive home games Weeks 2-4, so I'd say one of those 3 will be throwback, probably Week 3 vs NO or Week 4 vs Cincy. Hopefully the second one is Week 15 vs Arizona, so we get some black to offset all the red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this was reported already. On the Packers season ticket, Green Bay's game against the Buffalo Bills says throwback game. That's likely the game they wear their throwbacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

I found this. https://twitter.com/titansuni?lang=en

 

The Titans will indeed be in their columbia blue at Miami. Tennessee will wear navy pants when playing the LA Chargers (thankfully).

Why be thankful? Those are their worst pants by a mile, and also that game is already gonna be a navy overload regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gupti said:

Why be thankful? Those are their worst pants by a mile, and also that game is already gonna be a navy overload regardless.

 

At least the Chargers will be in their powder blues. That'll help with the navy overload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fine display of lazy scheduling by the NFL. 3 seasons in a row the Titans travel to Miami in the first month of the season and wear their alternates. God forbid they put a Titans Dolphins game in December.

 

If that Packers rumor is true, that would be a let down if the Bills wear blue pants. That would be a fantastic matchup paired with the Packers regular home uniforms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

 

At least the Chargers will be in their powder blues. That'll help with the navy overload.

As long as the Chargers don't wear navy pants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

 

At least the Chargers will be in their powder blues. That'll help with the navy overload.

Ah, I’d forgotten that. Oh well, I can at the very least lazily fall back on the point that the Titans uniforms are bad and I do not like looking at them.

 

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

What a fine display of lazy scheduling by the NFL. 3 seasons in a row the Titans travel to Miami in the first month of the season and wear their alternates. God forbid they put a Titans Dolphins game in December.

I really don’t think that that is an actual concern of the Shield, tbqh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gupti said:

Why be thankful? Those are their worst pants by a mile, and also that game is already gonna be a navy overload regardless.

 

The Chargers only wear white pants with the powder blue. The pants piping has powder blue which goes with the powder blue jersey. In 2016 the Chargers wore the alternate powder blue uniform against Tennessee, and the Titans wearing their sky blue pants made the matchup awful. That's why the comment thankful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jags will be in the most boring uniforms in league history at the Meadowlands. The black pants would've made this game look decent but now it's going to look awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

 

The Chargers only wear white pants with the powder blue. The pants piping has powder blue which goes with the powder blue jersey. In 2016 the Chargers wore the alternate powder blue uniform against Tennessee, and the Titans wearing their sky blue pants made the matchup awful. That's why the comment thankful.

Eh, I wouldn’t say that ruined the matchup because it was still the Titans best road uniform, and their only other options were either the all-white, which didn’t look too bad but was pretty rare from them, or the navy leggings, which have always freaking blown. If powder blue vs. baby blue is a bother, then the matchup is just doomed from the start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Jags will be in the most boring uniforms in league history at the Meadowlands. The black pants would've made this game look decent but now it's going to look awful.

 

The black pants are terrible, made worse by being paired up with black socks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

 

The black pants are terrible, made worse by being paired up with black socks. 

How are they terrible? They're the same as the white ones but black and provide more balance and visual appeal. I would never let matching socks be a reason to prefer white on white for any team. That's just my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

 

The black pants are terrible, made worse by being paired up with black socks. 

The black pants atleast have teal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.