Name That Font!

pcgd

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone please identify the fonts used in this pic? I know some are similar to Arial but the "C" in Centre is not Arial. I'm trying to make the ice surface for the Montreal Canadiens for NHL08. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

montrealcanadiensgn9.jpg

Does anyone happen to have access to the REQUIEM family of fonts? I'm working on something and could use it, but am not prepared to pay out the wazoo (close to $200) for a font family I'm only going to use for a single (non-paying) project.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it's called "Requiem" and it's free...It's just the one font, however...

Requiem TTF

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

This is a fairly vague description but: In the opening credits of Dances With Wolves they use a sweet font for the credits and main title. It is completely different from the font on the movie poster. Does anyone know what font it is? Any help is appreciated.

Here is an example of what i'm looking for. (i had to just take a photo of the tv, pardon the flash)

2008_09050081.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Guys I really need some help with this one, I've tried google and stuff but this place seems to be the best resource. I'm looking for the best (free) or closest looking font to the numbers used on the Miami Hurricane jerseys

1.jpg

UOM1223F.jpg

FF_135214_l.jpg

UOM1233F.jpg

There is all of the numbers in case anyone wanted to make it too. I want this font so I can make some jersey's for my GLB team, I already have a couple Miami jersey templates with no numbers if anyone is interested, but I can't find the font anywhere.