Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kingssss

Detroit Tigers Uniform Idea

29 posts in this topic

I know most of you here dont think that the tigers should change their logo or jerseys at all....so im not. here is a home alternate idea (or away if i make it gray)......C&C

TigersHomeAltRevcopy.jpg

Very nice work. I'd include some sort of sleeve patch but besides that I love it.

Can you do another one with the Tiger head in the cap, and the D in the jersey? It looks awsome! At least they should try it as an alternate.

Simple, yet I really like it!

thanks all. Heres one the other way around:

TigerRevcopy.jpg

i actually like the sleeveless D, the logo i don't if it is Tiger'ish. Maybe like an blue alt with the Tiger. Or maybe an patch on the side. I don't know. I didn't like the old away caps with the tiger on it.

but i do like the sleeveless shirt.

TigerRevcopy.jpg

Beautiful!

If they would do something like that, I might get the Tigers as one of my favourite teams!

Very nice work. All you need to add are numbers on the right chest. They would give the shirt more balance. :rolleyes:

I thin kthis is a pretty cool idea. I think the tiger is one of the best animal logos in sports today & wish it was used more.

edge1 Fix your Sig, way too big

I like the "other" version you did better, with the tiger head on the cap and the "D" on the jersey. Baseball jerseys usually look better with wordmarks or monograms instead of just graphics and images (football and basketball too, for that matter).

I know most of you here dont think that the tigers should change their logo or jerseys at all....so im not. here is a home alternate idea (or away if i make it gray)......C&C

TigersHomeAltRevcopy.jpg

Hey, I like more that one.

Maybe if the jersey was entirely dark navy and the Tiger's head surrounded with a white line, the jersey should have a pleasantly look.

I absolutely love these. That Tiger looks fantastic.

One problem, though. I think we're so engrained with seeing the Olde English Ds that it would be tough for fans to accept. Too bad, because this is really sharp.

I agree with winghaz.. That looks really sharp, but Tiger fans would probably no warm up to it at all. Personally, I tdon't think they use the tiger head nearly enough. Nice work.

Oh man, the navy set is great. I'm a little skeptical about the others, though, just because of the D.

I don't know about it as a primary logo, but the tiger head would look cool as a sleeve patch. Since the Tigers road uniforms suck, why not use the "D" on the chest and the tiger head on the sleeve with those.

pflava is right. That Tiger head would look GREAT on the sleeve.

The design does work and look good.

However, I think there are about 10 too many softball-esque sleveless uniforms out there.

I could do without any of them.

TigerRevcopy.jpg

make the D smaller and make the sleeves a navy blue

um, the sleeves ARE navy.

Way to dig up a thread that had been dead for a year and a half just to add that nugget of wisdom, TigersFan.

Sorry to come so late to the party. Here's one I designed.

detroitaltsleevelessbz5.gif