pollux

Here are the medallists for Event 7!

Event7_Bronze.png

Bronze for Event 7 goes to gfonk04, for Entry #2

Event7_Silver.png

The silver medal for Event 7 goes to kurpit, for Entry #5

Event7_Gold.png

And gold for Event 7 goes to CAB, for Entry #3

Please copy the medals and host them on your account if you want to add them to your signature.

You can see all entries here: Event 7 album

List of participants:

1 LMU

2 gfonk04

3 CAB

4 charliehustle

5 kurpit

6 JohnnyRfl

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

nice work, CAB. just wondering, did you also do a little wiki research before starting and decide on defensores based on the city crest/flag and what the towers symbolized?

your color scheme was really nice. it took looking at one entry to realize i should've use "La Habana" instead of "Havana." whoops.

Yes, I also got in my fix of Wikipedia before starting on the logos. I decided on the Defensores name based on both the city crest and the Castillo del Morro that guards the bay near Havana. That's where the lighthouse logo came from, along with the cannon-H logo. I liked your concept as well, love the color scheme.

Anyway, thanks everybody who voted!

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

"The first place chick is hot, but has an attitude, doesn't date magicians. Second place is someone weird usually, like a Chinese girl or a geologist. But third place, although a little bit plain, has super low self-esteem. So I step in and, uh, lay her crown upon my sweet head."

~GOB Bluth

Thanks for the votes, everyone! For my next act I'll be performing "We Three Kings," with a camel in tow.

Grunge-Logos.png

Archived