Royals 2012 Changes

Royals Insider

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Royals will unveil their uniform updates for the 2012 season tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. central time. Kevin Seitzer and Aaron Crow will participate. The event will be streamed live on Royals.com.

Looks like I have my next blog subject.

Dropping light blue cap.

Changing script on light blue jersey from royal trimmed in white to white trimmed in royal.

I think there may be a mod to the road script as well.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dropping light blue cap.

Changing script on light blue jersey from royal trimmed in white to white trimmed in royal.

I think there may be a mod to the road script as well.

You are correct sir.

white script on the powder blue alt is gonna look great

another team going back to basics

mets, o's, jays and now the royals

george-brett.jpg

Except for the outline. Would look better without it, but I suspect that the blue isn't quite the same and the white wouldn't be as easy to read.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't think it will be quite as dramatic as Toronto's rebranding, but I'm sure it will look good nonetheless.

Kansas City essentially looks like the Dodgers minus the red front jersey numbers, and I think that's a good thing.

I don't think it will be quite as dramatic as Toronto's rebranding, but I'm sure it will look good nonetheless.

Kansas City essentially looks like the Dodgers minus the red front jersey numbers, and I think that's a good thing.

It's pretty much a given that this won't be any where near as big of a change as the Jays.

Afterall this isn't really a rebrand rather it's just uniform updates.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I'm sorry, but the Royals have looked dorky wearing powder blue jerseys without the powder blue pants.

They need to completely go back to the George Brett era and use those powder blues, pants included, as their road uniforms.

I completely agree. Those will always be the best KC road unis to me. Of course, they need to show some socks/stirrups. A boy can dream.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

I'd say that business suits look good on men, and those range in color from taupe to black and some have pinstripes.

I get what you're saying, and agree that most look like pajamas, but each needs to be judged individually.

I'm sorry, but the Royals have looked dorky wearing powder blue jerseys without the powder blue pants.

They need to completely go back to the George Brett era and use those powder blues, pants included, as their road uniforms.

I completely agree. Those will always be the best KC road unis to me. Of course, they need to show some socks/stirrups. A boy can dream.

AMEN TO THAT!!! If KC breaks out the powder blue unis for the road, I'd be happy as a hippo... (dance)

Archived