Deion.Blackwell8's NFL

Deion.Blackwell8

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are really excellent, man. Especially for msPaint! Keep it up.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Finally updated the Giants with shoulder numbers...

Dallas Cowboys

I really wanted to give the Cowboys a nice consistent look. I went with the navy blue over the royal blue they use on the white jersey. I just went with a simple triple stripe on the sleeves and pants. Used the old school Cowboys font. Had to keep the fauxback jerseys in there.

Home - Away - Fauxback

Cowboys - These are my favorite. That would be the perfect look for the Cowboys, in my opinion

Giants - Not a fan. I don't like the red stripes on blue jersey looks great. Doesn't pop enough. The pants also don't really seem to go with the blue or red jerseys. Would be a downgrade from their current look, in my opinion.

Cardinals - These look great. I'd prefer them without any of the black on the uniform and no helmet stripe, though.

Seahawks - I don't like these at all. They just seem like a mess with the colors used. Lime green as an accent is fine for the Seahawks, but I don't like it as one of the main colors.

Patriots - Upgrade over their current mess of uniforms. Simplicity works on these. With that said, though, every other team wears a white helmet in that division -- and with helmets being a huge part of a teams identity in the NFL, the Patriots in white would be a mistake.

Dolphins - I don't like the sunburst patterning. Also, as much as I love the Dolphins in just aqua and orange, I don't think you can have dark blue in the logo and not in the uniforms at all. I think you either have to get rid of it in the logo, or add it in the uniforms.

Raiders - The silver numbers look a great deal worse than the black on those whites, in my opinion. That look (like on the AFL throwbacks) is a huge downgrade from the, in my opinion, best uniform in the NFL.

Titans - It's not that just red and light blue can't work, because it did for the Oilers, but it looks wrong here. Just doesn't work with the logo, I guess.

Overall, very solid job. I'm very impressed. You have a pretty good vision for what the league could look like.

IUe6Hvh.png

• 2 weeks later...

Denver Broncos

This set is inspired by this Broncos jersey. I really like the look of that jersey. I modernized it with the current Broncos font. Also, I used piping on the sleeve seam instead of the stripe that is used on the jersey. I decided to simplify the helmet with just one stripe instead of the current three striped version.

EDIT: Updated with orange sleeves on away sets and navy blue facemask.

Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Navy

Loving that Broncos set. A couple of things I would change though, mostly with the helmet. With that striping pattern I think it looks better with the 3 stripes, would prefer a blue facemask, and the logo seems a bit small. Other than that love it, I am normally for a royal blue, but with this set I can live with the navy. Love the home option for blue orange blue. That should be their standard IMO.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I think you should show more commitment towards orange as the primary color if your home jersey is orange. For instance, you could have orange pants on the road, orange sleeves on the white (just like on the navy jersey), or even orange numbers (not sure how that'd look).

I think the navy helmet is great because the navy/orange/navy arrangement on the home set, though. Overall that's a great looking set for Denver.

Archived