NFL Fan Flags

loxley44

Not much to read into here, I would assume, but the Atlanta Falcons updated their cover photo to this.

530116_10151061914192842_871417750_n.jpg

This now makes sense. It's the winning design for the Falcons' flag. The NFL had a contest where fans were asked to design a fan flag for their team. They obviously didn't publicize it very well if this is the first this board's hearing about it. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Where do i find the new NFL Fan Flags that were announced during last nights pregame show?

What is this about? Can someone explain the "fan flags" thing?

was an "event" last night at 30 Rock. fans from all the teams designed flags and unveiled them, accompanied by a representative from each team (either a former player or someone tied to the team previously).

As a 49ers fan, disappointed. The sunset is nice since the team plays "Lights" by Journey after every home game. But no SF logo, the GG Bridge should remain untouched, no balance of white and no homage to 5 SB wins. It could've been better.

I like Tennessee's the most. If the music bars actually featured the Music City Miracle play, that would have been sweet.

Go A's!

LOL at the Jets flag on a flag.

I rolled my eyes at that too.

Why did nobody on the CCSLC know about this contest while it was going on? I KNOW we could've done a hell of a lot better than most of these winning submissions.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived