NFL Uniform based athletic shorts

canzman

If Nike offered Athletic shorts modeled after the teams uniform pants do you think they would sell?
I mocked up 9 different ones on a athletic short template.
KZ2JM5M.png
Thoughts?

I would buy a Seahawks one but these are a good idea that I'm surprised hasnt been done

AmPJ0Ty.png 

There used to be shorts like these back in the 80's. But they were skin tight not loose.

You're right.They were basically a pair of cut-off football pants complete with laced fly. When some of today's players wear their pants extremely short it reminds me of those. Sand-Knit and Russell Athletic both offered them for a few years. My store used to sell them.

• 1 year later...

No. I would not buy them. Not at $75

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I've got two pairs of these (don't worry, I used coupons) and they are awesome. Univ. of Georgia and the Dolphins seen above. I really wish the Dolphins used the aqua pants with the white stripe- that would be killer. Perhaps they'll issue new colors next year? Either way, cool that your idea came to fruition just a year later!

Archived