Buffalo Sabres concept

Roger Clemente

Hm, not sure if it works for the Sabres, but if the LA Tsunami ever expand into the hockey business, I think those would work great. ;)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i like the design, but agree that the current colours need to stay.

also, the blue jersey, i think needs to have a different colour for the shoulders.

like if you use the current black/red/white/silver, have the shoulders red on a black jersey maybe.

maybe it would look bad, i'm not sure.

Feels like an LA Clippers concept I saw once. I have to say though that I love the contrast between the body and shoulders. The colors transition nicely between the two. My one comment might be (and this may be the template) that with the shoulders/arms the way they are and the hem, the body seems to be the smallest part of the jersey when it should dominate.

DAM !! lol nice concept, but i agree with everyone else the colours should stay, it would look cool , in the yellow, and blue, or their current colours they use now. But that design is wicked i cant get over it lol.

4kv29i.jpg

I actually really like the colors. It's a return to the blue and yellow theme, but updated and unique, so that it doesn't feel like a step back into the past.

My only suggestion would be to remove all white from the dark sweater.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Padres colors + Patriots numbers = Winner.

Padres colors yes (or at least close), but those aren't quite the Patriots numbers ^_^.

I like the concept RC. Looks really good.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

As a Sabres fan, I really like that concept. The colors are very funky and cool, but I think a lot of other fans would be upset if they did that.

I'd be interested to see what they'd look like if the light blue was changed to silver and the yellow was changed to a more vibrant gold.

sabresnewlogo.jpg

Padres colors + Patriots numbers = Winner.

Padres colors yes (or at least close), but those aren't quite the Patriots numbers ^_^.

I like the concept RC. Looks really good.

D'oh. Good call. I suppose the concept still kicks eleventy billion kinds of ass.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

I'm torn, RC...

Overall, I like the concept, and it's beautifully designed.

But the colors make me think San Diego. And San Diego does not make me think of Buffalo. Not even a little bit.

Since the Padres got these colors into the public conscience first, these colors will always have more of a SoCal beach feel to them. The San Diego Sabres could wear these, but I'd rather the Sabres stayed in Buffalo.

Maybe dumping that electric powder blue would be enough. That just doesn't say Buffalo to me IMO.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

My favourite Sabres concept to date.

I'm a big fan of the logo (especially in those colours), and the striping is excellent.

As people have stated, the palette doesn't scream Buffalo, and is too far removed from the old colours to be traditionalist, but I'll be damned if they don't look *GOOD* like that.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Archived